GotPixels

GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

I like the design, but I'm personally not a fan of black and white as the only two colors, i.e. Brooklyn. But that's just me.

Honestly saying, I don't like Macon too much, I'm typically not a fan of black-white color schemes (The Nets are an exception) The whiskers are quite clever though, but the jersey is kind of plain.

I'm guessing the team on the left is named the pharaohs? No clue what the right one is though

Correct.

Im gonna say the one on the left is the Pharaohs, but the one the right looks like a combination of flames and a lightning bolt. The Thunderflames? haha!

Let's say you are warm.

would the team next to the pirates be Omaha?

Correct.

Cool, as for my reward, I request a team in Walla Walla, that's it.

Whoa, whoa, whoa... now if anyone should be recieving an award, it should go to Mr. 2 for 2 :)

I request that on your Tucson (my hometown) jersey, you put mine and my far more talented younger 2nd cousin's last name WATT on there! :)

Hey, I'm 2-for-2 as well!

Also, the Tucson Scorpions? Tucson Stingers?

This thread is worthy of my first post. LOVE them all!

So far Macon is the best NFL2 set, IMO.

Appreciate the comments.
Here is a partial update to Sioux Falls. The Live uniforms will be up on another day soon.

7gm0.jpg
trg6.jpg

Upgraded!

Just downsize those back numbers a little and I love everything about that Bisons uniform. GREAT JOB!

New Bisons jersey with effects? (ie. this:gva9.jpg?)

Sioux Falls looks great BTW

Appreciate the comments.

Here is a partial update to Sioux Falls. The Live uniforms will be up on another day soon.

There is your answer kevsim.

Appreciate the comments.

There is your answer kevsim.

*facepalm*. Thanks. Can't say that I saw that.

Maybe make the outline around the helmet logo thicker, but other than that, this might just be your best yet! :notworthy:

red/orange/yellow is a color combo that is needed more in Football, though if I would have personally put the flames under the numbers.

Maybe make the outline around the helmet logo thicker, but other than that, this might just be your best yet! :notworthy:

I think I'd have to agree on both of those statement. I really like this.

The logo reminds me of the Central Valley Coyotes from the AF2. Not a fan of the logo but the uniforms look pretty good

The logo reminds me of the Central Valley Coyotes from the AF2. Not a fan of the logo but the uniforms look pretty good

Lol.

No disrespect intended here. I know that you are the Arena League aficionado, but I can assure that this logo was not made with that in mind.

A Firebolt, is a Firebolt. Red Orange Hot and a conductor of power and energy.