GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Omaha, but I do feel some of the striping is similar on most of these teams, although I do really like the "uniqueness" of the color schemes.

Thanks and there is a reason for them being similar if you have followed closely. Although, I would tend to disagree with the blanket statement.

Very very nice. One of my favorites of the set. Would prefer the name "Explorers" or "Pioneers", but since this is the minor leagues, I understand why you went with XPlorers. Colors and logo look terrific.

Appreciate it Coach.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Really like the the uniforms. But, I hate, hate, hate when people purposely spell team names wrong. Like "ex" to "x" or "s" to "z." It just makes me wan't to tear my hair out. But seriously really digging those uniforms.

NEWSGG copy.png

Really like the the uniforms. But, I hate, hate, hate when people purposely spell team names wrong. Like "ex" to "x" or "s" to "z." It just makes me wan't to tear my hair out. But seriously really digging those uniforms.

Thanks.

The name was spelled that way intentionally to annoy you. Just kidding.

It just felt "Minor League."

I think I have a new favorite in NFL2.

Also, do you have a website or a place to store all of these concepts? it's kind of a pain to scroll through 60+ pages if I ever wanted to look back

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Great work again. I have no idea how you do it, churning out huge quantities of quality work in such little amounts of time.

Huge quantity, but It's not like it's some brutal work someone made, it's also great quality. Albuquerque challenges Columbus for my favourite of the Tier

That Albuqu Albequer Aquebur

Lol. Yep. Exactly why I put Duke City on the home set.

For some reason, I really like the curved lines of the birds wings.

That bird is totally unaltered from the city flag. Props to the designer of the flag.

It worked well on a circle.

Also, do you have a website or a place to store all of these concepts? it's kind of a pain to scroll through 60+ pages if I ever wanted to look back

Great idea and I'm working on one. I will post the link when it is good to go

Thanks for the feedback all I appreciate it. I obviously missed my self-imposed deadline of Sept. 5th.

However, there is light at the end of the tunnel. It doesn't help when certain forum members (Matt) post kickarse templates that demand my attention. Sidetracked. Back on track tomorrow.

Archived