GotPixels

GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

Voted for Norfolk, because they're my hometown (sort of) team. Albuquerque because they have the best uni's.

Are you still doing wicked alternates after the Tier, or are you gonna skip to the International Expansion phase? I'm excited to see what new teams and identities you create.

You misspelled Scorpions on your bio and at the bottom of the photorealistic images ;)

Other than that, great work yet again!

You misspelled Scorpions on your bio and at the bottom of the photorealistic images ;)

Other than that, great work yet again!

Lol! Yep. Fixed, thanks.

There is something about the color scheme that makes it look "off" to me. I love the logo. I just want to see a darker gold, or bronze, maybe?

There is something about the color scheme that makes it look "off" to me. I love the logo. I just want to see a darker gold, or bronze, maybe?

It is just one of a multitude of colors you'd find in a desert. It's unique and not gold, which is what I wanted for this set.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pixels, you have been keeping me in suspense for a couple weeks now, and I must say that I am very impressed. Beautiful job on the Scorpions!!!

May I ask what the colors are?

It is just one of a multitude of colors you'd find in a desert. It's unique and not gold, which is what I wanted for this set.

Not my favorite, but that makes sense. Enjoy the thread immensely however. I just might have to try and commission you for work.

Not my favorite, but that makes sense. Enjoy the thread immensely however. I just might have to try and commission you for work.

Thanks Coach and I'm all ears.

I'm a fan of the Scorpions concept (I particularly like that bright orange color), but I should also note that the city is spelled 'Tucson', not 'Tuscon'. I think the number font on the back might be a little too big, also.