GotPixels

GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

I'm a fan of the Scorpions concept (I particularly like that bright orange color), but I should also note that the city is spelled 'Tucson', not 'Tuscon'. I think the number font on the back might be a little too big, also.

Lol. So it is.

Thanks for pointing it out.

-10 points off.

Just read through all 67 previous pages of this series and I gotta say, they all look amazing! I'm no football fan at all, but your designs, logos, and jerseys are freaking epic! Keep it up!

I doubt you might ever get to it, but it'd kinda be nice to see you do an MLB series someday. Just an idea that I know you'll do great on...

Tucson is awesome man!

Just read through all 67 previous pages of this series and I gotta say, they all look amazing! I'm no football fan at all, but your designs, logos, and jerseys are freaking epic! Keep it up!

I doubt you might ever get to it, but it'd kinda be nice to see you do an MLB series someday. Just an idea that I know you'll do great on...

Well, after this you need to take a nice, long break. It would be good for you, man you earned it.

Appreciate the feedback guys. I'm going to finish up NFL2 in a couple of weeks, I hope. Real work takes priority you know. It's distracting, LOL. Spelling, grammar, etc. :)

Here's a preview of Memphis.

1s4r.jpg

Howdy all. Getting closer to finishing up the last two. Just want to bounce some options around before I pick one.

Here's the first two.

kpxw.jpg

A

I like A but the stripes aren't centered on the front view lol. Just me nitpicking :P

Love the concept and the depth of story - always going to root against the Arsenal in whatever sport format and being from the UK I will support the London Archers

Looking forward to more designs

Mal Skelton