GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

The Guardians are G-o-o-o-d!!

I'm kinda liking the grey facemasks too...don't know why.

Just one question.

The Saltire is a cool flag IMO.

The St. Andrew's cross forms the letter "X", which is a pretty popular shape. (X-Games, X-Box, XFL, etc.)

Did you consider using this popular element on anywhere other than the helmet?

How about on the shoulders in place of the horizontal stripes?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you consider using this popular element on anywhere other than the helmet?

How about on the shoulders in place of the horizontal stripes?

I should have... and will explore this for sure. The reference image of de Moray has the six point star on the shoulder. That should have made it obvious to me, doh!

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

That looks fantastic, GP.

Any team can wear horizontal stripes, but only the Guardians of Scotland may have the honour of doing battle with the Saltire emblazoned on their armour.

Now, these sons of Scotland can take to the battlefield and consume their opponents with "fireballs from their eyes and bolts of lightning from their arses*"!

Great stuff.

*from "Braveheart"

That looks fantastic, GP.

Any team can wear horizontal stripes, but only the Guardians of Scotland may have the honour of doing battle with the Saltire emblazoned on their armour.

Now, these sons of Scotland can take to the battlefield and consume their opponents with "fireballs from their eyes and bolts of lightning from their arses*"!

Great stuff.

*from "Braveheart"

Thanks Sparky. Appreciate the C&C.

The shoulder cross tied it all together.

Three franchises are left for this phase.

1) Amsterdam

2) Tokyo

3)Oklahoma City

Thanks for the feedback guys. I went for the nautical/naval look with this one and judging by the comments, it seems that I'm on the right track.

@ The Impaler:

I didn't set out with that in mind, but I can see where you see that. The “ A” totally makes that shape.

Pretty cool discovery actually and totally by accident.

@ TorinK92:

It is rope.

The circle will be the secondary/patch and I wanted it to have a navy feel.

@ seancarter:

?

@ Sparky

Thanks. If you see nautical/navy, then I'm pleased. I was aiming for something different where the anchor was concerned.

Guest darkpiranha

Excellent stuff as always. One thing that was nagging at me that I finally figured out. Not sure if it's even an 'issue', but I'll point it out anyway. But the logo seemed like it was missing something or something was off. There's a hole in the A, but it doesn't show the anchor on the other side, which clearly begins below the A and extends above it. I know if you make the red of the anchor show through the A that it will probably clutter things up, so I don't know if there's an elegant solution to what may not even be a problem that anyone cares about. Follow all that?

Excellent stuff as always. One thing that was nagging at me that I finally figured out. Not sure if it's even an 'issue', but I'll point it out anyway. But the logo seemed like it was missing something or something was off. There's a hole in the A, but it doesn't show the anchor on the other side, which clearly begins below the A and extends above it. I know if you make the red of the anchor show through the A that it will probably clutter things up, so I don't know if there's an elegant solution to what may not even be a problem that anyone cares about. Follow all that?

Wow, I actually didn't notice that. Now I can't unsee it! But you're right. if you continue the anchor, it would definately look cluttered. If you want to fix it Gotpixels, I say make either the anchor or the "A" the blue on the home jersey.

Archived