Strike Three Challenge I

strykethr33

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bam. Homer.

actually, when you view homer from the side, the hair and his ear make M and a G

for Matt Groenig, of course. So, technically, the M is correct.

LOL.. that was fun. Im amazed it took that long! ;)B)

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

In the vein of the M for hair...

homer_small1.jpg

This one i found, totaly by accident, but i'm betting Eddie will love it...

Homer7.jpg

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Alright, here's mine, done as an homage to my favorite TV show, Charmed, based in San Francisco. I guess this would probably work better as a women's football team, considering the show is about three female witches, plus the name of the team... but nevertheless, here it is:

charmed-h.gif

charmed-r.gif

This one i found, totaly by accident, but i'm betting Eddie will love it...

Homer7.jpg

:D Yeah, baby! He's got the View and the Duff Huns and everything! Nice find! :notworthy:

BTW, great contest, I think I'll throw in my hat for this one even if First place is taken care of (see: two posts ago).

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

I give you, Late Show with David Letterman.

letterman.gif

The script was easy to find, but for a helmet logo, I just used the 'DL' from his signature. The #10 is because of the famous top-ten list. CBS logos here and there. C&C Welcome & Appreciated!

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

Baleeted! (previous comment in this space was pointing out the previous post that BiB has now read)

Yes, perhaps to make true continuity, it would go all the way around, but I thought sticking with the M for Matt was true to form.

ΓΔΒ!

Archived