Strike Three Challenge I

strykethr33

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Submitted for your approval...tzj.jpg

They have my approval--

great take off on one of the show's catchphrases...

and nice unis--I like the spiral on the pants especially...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

So here's my concept in action--

The Village Prisoners

(as seen in the Patrick McGoohan classic series made before many of you were born, and when I was too young to watch it the first time--The Prisoner)

The Prisoner

In Madden this team has only numbers showing on their unis as the name is in the same colour as the number--this is in keeping with the show where the characters are normally addressed as Number___. The unis are based on the suits worn by Number 6. Other characters wore this style as well.

The series took place on a isalnd in what was called "The Village"

The Bicycle on the helmet was a common icon in the VIllage, and was on their number badges...

If you've seen the show--you probably get it--if you haven't you may or may not, but I like these-

Prisoner.jpg

prisoner_2.jpg

and seen here vs the Space Star Trekkers (as the series takes place in "Space, the final frontier) who have unis based on the original series-in this case the "gold" shirts-(I also did red, blue, and green as you can do 4 different ones per team in Madden)-

Prisoner_vs_trek.jpg

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Anybody else catch that Chriscj83 titled called his orange jersey the "vision-harming alternate"?

Very creative, very well done, and funny to boot. Nice work.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Stamp,

Those are great! But who are the Prisoners playing in the last screen shot? The logo on the helmet almost looks like the Command symbol from the U.S.S .Enterprise.

Thanks---a fan of the show?

And those are the road jerseys of my Star Trek team--with 4 unis to make for Madden I made 3 in the main colours from the original show and one in the green Kirk sometimes wore...(maybe I should have entered those?)

and have you seen these?

Archived