Sign in to follow this  
Conrad.

Memphis Grizzlies theme tshirts

Had a tshirt idea come to me while thinking about the "Grit And Grind" theme Memphis has been using.

grit-and-grind_tshirt.png

Also wanted to represent the newer theme (made a reality by DJ Paul from Three 6 Mafia) of "We Don't Bluff":

we-dont-bluff_tshirt.png

Perhaps this isn't the best time to show these, since they got demolished last night, but they lost the first game of their 2 previous series, so there's hope yet! :)

ps: for anybody interested, holler at these shirts here: http://redgoat.spreadshirt.com/

Like the looks of these a bunch. Imagine they would sell well.

What font did you use on the "We Don't Bluff" t-shirts?

What font did you use on the "We Don't Bluff" t-shirts?

just customized it from the letters used in their MEMPHIS and GRIZZLIES wordmarks.

I like it a lot. My only suggestion would be if you could put the team primary or secondary logo underneath the RIN, in that open space. see below.

gritandgrind1.png

You could also do the "Grit and Grind" logo on the front of the shirt and then "We Don't Bluff" on the black. But that's just my thoughts. Bottom-line, I like what you did with it.

i wouldn't be able to sell them if i did your suggestion ;)

i like the idea of having both themes on one shirt tho. or maybe the We Dont Bluff on the sleeve or something...

True...stupid copyright. :) Yeah, on the sleeve could work too.

Both of these are spectacular. As a Grizzlies fan, I'm buying the Navy Grit and Grind one right now.

Very, very great shirt design, I have a few friends that are Memphis fans on fb that would love that first shirt design!

Very, very great shirt design, I have a few friends that are Memphis fans on fb that would love that first shirt design!

Coolness. Feel free to share the photo and give them the URL to scoop em up ;)