Rare team matchups

No pictures, and I was too young to remember it, but I went to an Angels-Rangers game in 1993. First year of the Angels in the Outfield set and the last year of the Rangers' Nolan Ryan era set. It turned out to be Nolan Ryan's last full game, as he was injured early in his next start and then retired.

No pictures, and I was too young to remember it, but I went to an Angels-Rangers game in 1993. First year of the Angels in the Outfield set and the last year of the Rangers' Nolan Ryan era set. It turned out to be Nolan Ryan's last full game, as he was injured early in his next start and then retired.

As I aforementioned on the first post of this page, the Mariners met the Rangers as you said. 1993 was also the only year that the mid-1990s Angels met the 'ball-in-glove' Brewers and the racing stripe Indians.

UBwef0L.png

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...