Rare team matchups

While looking for that I did find this from the lone meeting between the creamsicles and Panthers.

weldon-car95.jpg

I played this matchup so many times on Madden ('95, I believe... the one where the Panthers and Jags were ridiculously powerful hidden teams) that this doesn't look weird to me.
LRLRLRLRLRLRLRLRLRLR

(I believe that was the code to get the hidden teams on SNES. I still have a soft spot for the Panthers because of that game.)

LRLRLRLRLRLRLRLRLRLR

(I believe that was the code to get the hidden teams on SNES. I still have a soft spot for the Panthers because of that game.)

Those Madden games had hilarious cheat codes! I still remember the Lions being BARRY, 49ers BAYARYA, Raiders BYBYLA, and Oilers ARABYA :lol:
  • Like 1

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

• 1 month later...

Speaking of Sixers-Hawks, here's 1999-2000. First year of Hawks' final red-and-yellow jerseys vs. final year of home-jerseyed Sixers in gold letters.

ToniKukoc009.jpg

And a good one for players in the wrong uniforms. Never knew that Toni Kukoc played for the Sixers.

• Like 1
Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg