NHL Teams 3rd Jersey Concepts! (Edmonton Oilers Added 5/28/13)

MrWonka

I love the creativity on these. I wouldn't mind seeing a white version of that Flames jersey. I like every single one of these. Here's some changes I'd make though:

1) Take the front number off. I see some silver in the logo. Either make it straight icy blue and white, or incorporate some silver into the striping. Looks out of place otherwise.

2) I'd make the middle arm stripes (not the sleeve or the yoke) white-black-white instead of white-yellow-black.

3) Switch the arm striping from red-yellow-black-yellow-red to yellow-red-black-red-yellow. Make the neck striping yellow on the outside also for continunity's sake. Also, I wouldn't mind making the 'C', inner arm stripe, and the flames white to add to the "heat" factor.

4) Fix the hem stripe so that an orange stripe is at the bottom instead of white. Maybe get rid of the phantom yoke.

5) Love it.

Just my two cents. Keep up the good work!

I love the creativity on these. I wouldn't mind seeing a white version of that Flames jersey. I like every single one of these. Here's some changes I'd make though:

1) Take the front number off. I see some silver in the logo. Either make it straight icy blue and white, or incorporate some silver into the striping. Looks out of place otherwise.

2) I'd make the middle arm stripes (not the sleeve or the yoke) white-black-white instead of white-yellow-black.

3) Switch the arm striping from red-yellow-black-yellow-red to yellow-red-black-red-yellow. Make the neck striping yellow on the outside also for continunity's sake. Also, I wouldn't mind making the 'C', inner arm stripe, and the flames white to add to the "heat" factor.

4) Fix the hem stripe so that an orange stripe is at the bottom instead of white. Maybe get rid of the phantom yoke.

5) Love it.

Just my two cents. Keep up the good work!

Yea, the mess up on the Ducks jersey really irritated me after. And thanks for the feedback!

LOS ANGELES! Do you think they will repeat?

Anyways, with this concept. I love the purple and gold color scheme, very disappointed they threw that away for an all black and white color scheme.

This is more of another fauxback for a team. Took the modernized crown and made it purple and gold, and added what I think is just another classic striping pattern, and added the los angeles word mark at the bottom like they used to. I actually liked that.

Leave your thoughts!

La3rd.jpg

I like all of these, especially since they are different then usual. My only complaint is the flames at the bottom of Calgary. They look a little like ghosts cheering. Still in general, I like the direction they are all going.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

I like all of these, especially since they are different then usual. My only complaint is the flames at the bottom of Calgary. They look a little like ghosts cheering. Still in general, I like the direction they are all going.

Haha, I have to say out of all of them, Calgary isn't my favorite haha. But thank you! Appreciated!

I actually really like the Kings jersey. The only thing I don't like is the Los Angeles script on the bottom. I think their current unis are hideous and bland and this concept is way better than what they're wearing. You should make a white jersey to go with it.

For this concept, I'm kind of going a different direction. I liked the checkerboard effect Nashville had for their old 3rd, so I decided to try something the NHL hasn't see in either a long time, or never...I'm not sure. Someone who has a better knowledge of jerseys or remembers can inform me. I just wanted to see how a block stripe pattern looked like with their blue jersey, and it looked pretty decent.

I REALLY WISH THE EXECUTION ON THE CONCEPT WAS BETTER...ugh...I think it looks a little scuffy in locations...oh well.

Nash.jpg

If you think the execution is iffy, then why would you post a non-finished product? Since even you don't think highly of it, why don't you go back and fix what needs to be fixed/touched up before you post it.

I do really like the kings concept tho

It's in the first post I made. You probably didn't see it. After I made a template I made 7 or 8 and I saved them and uploaded them. So I can't go back and edit it because it is not in it's original .psd file.

This one, pretty conservative and unoriginal, but it needed to be. I always wanted the Oilers to make an orange alt with these colors. And honestly, I think it looks great. Tell me what you think! Vancouver coming up next!

Edmonton3rd.jpg

Avs look good, but I think you'd catch hell from Leafs and Lightning fans.

I love the Flames jersey but I would get rid of the hem flames altogether. That pattern works in the minor leagues but in the NHL I think you need to go with a stripe combo. It just looks more professional. I'm also one of five people in the entire world that liked the flaming horse head. I think it would be a great shoulder patch logo.

The Ducks jersey is my favorite so far. I love the old Disney chest logo coming back.

LA Kings look awesome, but I must admit I was glad to see them go back to black and silver.

I look forward to your Detroit Red Wings concept.

mainescarf.png

Archived