If every NFL team had a black or gray Alt

Some of these look pretty cool, especially Denver. I would have liked to see San Diego in black though, the gray looks terrible IMO.

Chargers in black:

Verdict: Wow, That is all.

This reminds me of a modern Orlando Thunder. Yet I can't help but to like it.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

God please no. Please never let the NFL do this.

KC = OK because like you said they don't have an alt.

Raiders = OK, just slap a grey stripe on the pants

Steelers = OK

All the rest? No thanks.

Honestly, don't understand the fascination with the black and grey movement. I know a lot of people seem to like it, but to me it just replaces team colors with a neutral (less teams that are predominantly black), which makes no sense to me.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

You, again, reference trying to simply crank these out to jump on what you think Nike will do.

You've sung this tune too long. I wanna see you actually do something original with some thought behind it.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

You, again, reference trying to simply crank these out to jump on what you think Nike will do.

You've sung this tune too long. I wanna see you actually do something original with some thought behind it.

Ask, and you shall receive. http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/92213-super-hero-themed-football-teams-part-1-dc-universe/#entry1990060

Archived