Texas Stars (AHL) Unveil New Uniforms

ColeJ

they look nice maybe it is because I am from Minnesota but I have never understand why the dallas stars did not go with red/white/blue ie Texas flag when they relocated.

Just say NO to gray facemasks.

If dallas uses the striping template from the texas green jersey, I would be tickled pink. Wouldn't be too far off from what I've heard either, though obviously in different colors.

they look nice maybe it is because I am from Minnesota but I have never understand why the dallas stars did not go with red/white/blue ie Texas flag when they relocated.

Probably for the same reason the north stars didn't wear the colors of the minnesota state flag....

The white/home jersey is their alternate from the past couple seasons, right?

That road sweater looks very promising.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

If dallas uses the striping template from the texas green jersey, I would be tickled pink. Wouldn't be too far off from what I've heard either, though obviously in different colors.

I thought the Stars were going to use the Sharks template. That green jersey would look worlds better if the sleeve stripes were straight and not tapered. I have confidence the Stars won't make that mistake. Most teams in the NHL have fixed that idiotic design feature.

Probably for the same reason the north stars didn't wear the colors of the minnesota state flag....

blue white yellow red green brown might have looked nice

and black had to double check

If the Dallas Stars follow suit, they'll be one of the better looking teams in the league. Now I can't wait to see what they do! Are there other NHL teams planning a change?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

You really consider all those to be your state color? Based on a crest? The flag is obviously blue and yellow. Just mexicos flag is red and green, despite the crest.

oh boy

You really consider all those to be your state color? Based on a crest? The flag is obviously blue and yellow. Just mexicos flag is red and green, despite the crest.

oh boy! sarcasm

but there is more white than yellow

Archived