**UNVEILED** New Dallas Stars logo and uniforms (earlier logo leaks confirmed)

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Texas! I would never, ever think of measuring how far away something is by the amount of time it would take for my dog to run towards it.

Sure, sometimes that horizon seems so distant you could watch your dog run away for 3 days against it, but it is there.

PLEASE do not go red, white and blue. The stars are Green and have been forever. I fear this may come out worse than Carolina's did if they change colors to RWB

Seems to me he's prepping fans for a lack of gold. His last paragraph is key - third jerseys, down the line, might bring back former colors, but for now, there's going to be a change. That change? No gold, at least for now. Maybe in future thirds.

EDIT: This is actually an old blog post that got reposted without the original date noted anywhere, for some reason. Fret not, there will not be any red, white, and blue.

Should lose the "D", just a italic Star and "Dallas" above like the old logo and it'd be perfect.

The "D" cuts the star too much. Atleast have the star lines merge into the D

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

LOL @ Stars Twitter--

‏@HockeyJC 5m

The @DallasStars will not be streaming their jersey reveal. Today @nhlcanes showed everyone how a reveal is done. #DalasGotSchooled

Quote: Dallas Stars ‏@DallasStars 3h

@HockeyJC yep a press conference on the floor of an arena was real cool. Stay tuned for what we've got soon.

Archived