**UNVEILED** New Dallas Stars logo and uniforms (earlier logo leaks confirmed)

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else getting this vibe from the home?

Chicago-Blackhawks-19-Janathan-Toews-Green-Kids-Jersey-1902.JPG

Exactly what I thought. I dont understand some of ya'll. The stars look every bit as simple as the Hurricanes now, yet nobody likes Carolina's uniforms and not suprisingly most everyone so far likes Dallas'.

EHRMIGERD!!!! Original Six Dress Up for the Stars!

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

Anyone else getting this vibe from the home?

Chicago-Blackhawks-19-Janathan-Toews-Green-Kids-Jersey-1902.JPG

Exactly what I thought. I dont understand some of ya'll. The stars look every bit as simple as the Hurricanes now, yet nobody likes Carolina's uniforms and not suprisingly most everyone so far likes Dallas'.

EHRMIGERD!!!! Original Six Dress Up for the Stars!

Colors > Design

Honestly I think they look no better or worse than Carolina ones. The biggest difference is that Carolina had really nice uniforms prior and Dallas had really crappy ones. The new logo is nice, not great, but a vast improvement over the previous one. The colours are fine as well, very Saskatchewan Roughriders. Gives it a unique look in the NHL.

tigercatssignature-1.png

A lot of hilariously negative overreactions on the Stars Facebook page, ranging from "Please tell me these are the alternates" to "gay" to "Looks like something the Ducks should be wearing" to "gay" to "They are a knockoff of the old north stars jerseys"(?!?!?!)

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

I agree about the Texas state logo being on the shoulder. That would be a huge upgrade.

And these are not nearly as awful as the Hurricanes. The color scheme is alot better looking on these, not the colors themselves, just the way they are set up. Plus having a shoulder logo, albeit not the one I would have lacked, still is better than nothing.

2ly2w09.jpg

20-blue.jpgnhl-youth-chicago-blackhawks-jersey%20(3).jpg

BL9F98yCUAImd5J.jpg

I don't see links between the Stars and the Rangers.

Its not because Chicago got black stripes that nobody else can have some. Great job for Dallas.

Now, the next new jerseys will have to take a modern approach because if everybody goes "classic" ( MIN, TB, CAR, DAL), all the teams will "lookalike"

I'm surprised by how much I like these. I wasn't expecting a lot from the logo and color change, but that's why you have to wait to see the whole package before you can make a final decision on uniforms. I love the shade of green that they used and I think that the striping works well with the logo. I really like the striping they went with on the away jersey too. And the yoke gives it just enough green. I do wish that they used a black outline on the homes though. Very well done by the Stars and the best that they've looked in Dallas for sure.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

BL9F98yCUAImd5J.jpg

BL9F98yCUAImd5J.jpg

Its not because Chicago got black stripes that nobody else can have some. Great job for Dallas.

Now, the next new jerseys will have to take a modern approach because if everybody goes "classic" ( MIN, TB, CAR, DAL), all the teams will "lookalike"

Are you baked? The home jersey is exactly the Rangers home jersey in green and black

BL9F98yCUAImd5J.jpg

BL9F98yCUAImd5J.jpg

Are you baked? The home jersey is exactly the Rangers home jersey in green and black

At least I am not colourblind.

Archived