**UNVEILED** New Dallas Stars logo and uniforms (earlier logo leaks confirmed)

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EHRMIGERD!!!! Original Six Dress Up for the Stars!

The Stars are the next closest thing to being an Original Six team. A traditional look is appropriate.

By the way, white numbers with no outline and black numbers with a green outline were both very dumb decisions.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

The green jersey is a bit Chicago-ish but it works really well for them. And at least they didn't go full-on Yzerman on us. The roundel looks a little better to me now that I've seen it on the shoulders. Overall I like them, still somewhat surprised that it's not totally North Stars inspired.

Also, more funnies from the Facebook page:

"Where is the petition to stop these new jerseys?" "looks like a minor league team" "AHHHHHHHHHHH MY EYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :OO holy :censored: that's crap....-_______-"

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

AHHHHHHH BLACK HELMETS! :censored: Green helmets, and even green/black combo gloves would have made this much more unique. Outline the home numbers in black, slap the Texas logo on the shoulder and you have something thats even better

that plus outline the road #'s in black and maybe, MAYBE outline the yoke with black as well but still, that jersey set is great,..........but the logo i like it, but only on the jerseys, stand alone logo its still idk, but jerseys was MUCH better then id thought they would be. Logo fits the jerseys well

These are just as bad as Carolina's uniforms, IMO. Once again, bland and unremarkable, trying too hard to be "traditional and iconic" for a Southern team.

Well they are an original '67 expansion team after all.

Archived