Sign in to follow this  
BigMac12

Sports in Surrond Sound

I have a modest 5.1 surround sound system. I was wondering which sports would be enhanced with surround sound. No trolling and no turning this into a "My surrond sound system is better than yours" type tread.

Not into sound that much, but I would think it really depends on what channel your watching the game. Obviously channels like ESPN are going to have better sound than your local cable station

I love watching/listening to auto racing with a good quality surround sound system.

I love watching/listening to auto racing with a good quality surround sound system.

yep thats what i would say, u hear EVERYTHING, even tear-offs from the windshields!!

I get NFL Rewind every season and the sound is phenomenal. Not apples and apples because I'm watching on my computer using headphones but there's so much in those broadcasts sound-wise that just doesn't make it out of the TV even though I have an older surround sound system on my TV. It's just amazing so I would think a good quality system for the TV would enhance watching the NFL.