speedy

Hamilton Tigers Concept

This is something I've had laying around for about a year. I couldn't get the tiger quite right, and I still think it could use some major improvements so I figured I'd post it and get some feedback from you guys.

I'll start off with that.

Tiger_zps3a098163.png

Next up the crest. Not much change here, thickened the serifs and changed the font, which I'll show in a bit.

Crest-1_zpsf4860b4f.png

The wordmark is next, when you see the jerseys, the stripes will make more sense.

Wordmark_zpsdad4b279.png

Font:

Font_zpsea88ec87.png

Now the uniforms. Home, Away, and Alternate.

Home_zps2ec6a3f2.png

Away_zps399991a6.png

Alternate_zpscbcbcbc7.png

C&C greatly appreciated.

Great update! Very crisp and nostalgic! I sort of imagined them playing at home in a gold uniform, but this works too.

Very very nice. I like these a lot. It's a very classic look. Almost collegiate, but very well suited to a historic franchise.

Simply fantastic. I LOVE the updated walking tiger. I'm not 100% sold on the no outline home/double outline road setup, but even then both manage to look stunning in their own right.

Very nice. It make me want to see this happen for real. My only criticism would be that the teeth on the tiger have a little much detail compared to the rest of its body.

Home jerseys are sweet even without a stroke on the logo. Not feeling the tiger though, something about his face just seems off to me. Great job on everything else!

Really nice overall. I love the home uniform.

As for the tiger, the mouth area is a bit hard to understand as is, and there's not quite enough white in the tiger to justify using it at all.

I understand how tempting it must have been to just reverse the colors of the home for the amay, so I applaud your creativity. One tiny suggestion though: Turn the "Tigers" script on the alt from white to black.

I think the details in the tiger's mouth are a bit too fine. I'd streamline that area and remove the individual teeth. Very nice start, though.

Updated the head a bit. Removed the teeth, for the most part, and changed the whiskers.

Untitled1_zpsd085cf20.png

Upgrade, downgrade, lateral move?