These are beautifully awful (no, not awfully beautiful).

These are like those 90s NBA throwbacks - cluttered, over-the-top designs that should never be worn again, but were fun in retrospect and that kind of jersey you just have to own.

I love the Devil Ray. He's so cute!

The Yanks one made me lol.

I definitely think you should keep going, especially with teams that didn't really buy into the 70s, like the Cubs, Reds, Dodgers, Phillies, Tigers, Royals, Mets, etc.

Devil Rays is your only miss so far. Just too over the top. I'd say lose (or tone down) the yellow and tone down (or lose) the "waves".

Most of these are brilliant (including Yankees - I would buy that cap, and as you can probably guess I haven't ever bought a Yankees cap). Currently my favorite series on these boards. Can't wait for more.

Oh wow. That Yankees combination is is so hideous I like it!

The Devil Rays is my favorite because it is so amazingly hideous and blinding that I had to turn off my computer out of pure shock. That is what you should strive for in this thread!

Giants look good but for some reason the number on the front looks slapped on. Remove it and its horribly perfect! Plus the G on the cap looks more like a squiggle. One more thing: Do I need to make a trip to the eye doctor or is that green on the bill of the hat?

The Devil Ray with the face is KILLING ME. I can't stop laughing.

Updated Giants Uni

SanFranciscoGiantsFauxbackUni_zpsb19eb849.png

One more thing: Do I need to make a trip to the eye doctor or is that green on the bill of the hat?

Yes that is green, Its supposed to be the underbrim, just a little extra detail.

Giants are perfect! Nuff said

I feel like something is missing from the Giants cap logo, but I'm not sure as to what... Maybe put a baseball in there somewhere?

You're spot on with all your designs so far. Can't wait to see the rest.

This is awesome!

Giants hat is the first miss for me, but love everything else. Patiently waiting for the next update.

Just to nit-pick, I don't think a light-blue brim looks very 70s. I'd make the cap solid royal and keep the rest of the design the same.

Giants looks great as well, may be my favorite.

great work. loving all of them...like old 70's softball uniforms.....chunky ones, but incredibly great in their own "freee love" kind of way....laughing all the way the the bank......love the "kiddos" ny yanks.....who's next? Red Sox?

Been a little while since my last post so lets get back into it,

updated LA

LosAngelesDodgersFauxbackUni2_zps8d0a538d.png

Boston Red Sox

BostonRedsoxFauxbackUni_zpsc2b08993.png