MLB Fauxbacks

Jvelleu

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are beautifully awful (no, not awfully beautiful).

These are like those 90s NBA throwbacks - cluttered, over-the-top designs that should never be worn again, but were fun in retrospect and that kind of jersey you just have to own.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Devil Rays is your only miss so far. Just too over the top. I'd say lose (or tone down) the yellow and tone down (or lose) the "waves".

Most of these are brilliant (including Yankees - I would buy that cap, and as you can probably guess I haven't ever bought a Yankees cap). Currently my favorite series on these boards. Can't wait for more.

The Devil Rays is my favorite because it is so amazingly hideous and blinding that I had to turn off my computer out of pure shock. That is what you should strive for in this thread!

sport-scarf_reds_zpsbb317600.png

Giants look good but for some reason the number on the front looks slapped on. Remove it and its horribly perfect! Plus the G on the cap looks more like a squiggle. One more thing: Do I need to make a trip to the eye doctor or is that green on the bill of the hat?

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

great work. loving all of them...like old 70's softball uniforms.....chunky ones, but incredibly great in their own "freee love" kind of way....laughing all the way the the bank......love the "kiddos" ny yanks.....who's next? Red Sox?

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

Archived