Camo and tartan wallpapers.

Benchsitter20

Haha so im guessing that your a pens fan judging by your avatar? I'm sorry it was painful for ya bud! Anyways i love all of them and will take both of the spurs ones. Thank you so much! They really are awesome, ill definately let you know if i have any more requests! Thanks!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KCScout76, yes I do take requests! By default the resolution is 1366x768 but if you prefer a different size I can do that. Other than that all I need to know is what type of background (camo or tartan), team (prefered logo is important), and colors

Benchsitter20 - I would like two (2) wallpapers if that doesn't seem too greedy. Both will be CAMO, both colors will be red, white & black. The size you recommended is fine.

I would like one of the New Jersey Devils and one of the school I teach/coach at, Raytown South Cardinals. I have downloaded the KC Royals & Notre Dame Irish wallpapers, love 'em!

Thank you for your time and talents!

NJDevilslogo_zpsd966e955.gif

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

@KCscout76: The first logo didn't go through but I Googled the school name and found this:

Raytown_South_High_SchoolBoys63421352257

Is that the one? If so then I have it made I just wanted to confirm it with you before I posted it. Here's the Devils version:

NJdevsCamoBG1.jpg

As always the higher res version is on the Photobucket site.

@Jaysfordays9: Guilty as charged on the Pens front! But I generally hold no serious grudge against sports teams. Except maybe for Manchester City and Chelsea...

Thanks again for the good vibes! I appreciate it!

One more thing Jays, did the Bruins version actually go through? I looked back on the post and it isn't showing up on my end. If it's not working on yours I can repost it.

Yes, that's the logo - sorry, I moved my logos in photobucket and I forgot it will lose the place in the site.

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

@KCScout76: I like the cardinal, it might become one of my new favorite logos! Here's the finished product:

RaytownCamoBG1.jpg

@Pens7637: I'm assuming (bad idea I know) that you wanted two separate backgrounds. If you want any changes made (you'd rather a different color scheme or different style of tartan) just let me know. Here they are:

Pitt:

PittTartanBG1.jpg

Steelers:

SteelersTartanBG.jpg

I've also decided to try something a little different. I made a few with camo on the top half and color on the bottom as well as camo cut into quarters. Right now I have football helmets as the "logo" but if anyone is interested I can make them with any logo.

Style 1:

OSUcamoHalf1.jpg

Style 2:

NotreDameCamoQs.jpg

Also, here's one of Navys helmet from last year just for fun:

NavyHelmetVectorBG.jpg

As always, thanks for looking and I hope you like the pictures!

@KCScout76: I like the cardinal, it might become one of my new favorite logos! Here's the finished product:

RaytownCamoBG1.jpg

@Pens7637: I'm assuming (bad idea I know) that you wanted two separate backgrounds. If you want any changes made (you'd rather a different color scheme or different style of tartan) just let me know. Here they are:

Pitt:

PittTartanBG1.jpg

Steelers:

SteelersTartanBG.jpg

I've also decided to try something a little different. I made a few with camo on the top half and color on the bottom as well as camo cut into quarters. Right now I have football helmets as the "logo" but if anyone is interested I can make them with any logo.

Style 1:

OSUcamoHalf1.jpg

Style 2:

NotreDameCamoQs.jpg

Also, here's one of Navys helmet from last year just for fun:

NavyHelmetVectorBG.jpg

As always, thanks for looking and I hope you like the pictures!

Thanks, they look great!

penguins_zps734de66d.png
ChampsSig_zps8e0a9d75.png

thank you soooooo much Benchsitter20. Great job. The Cardinal logo was done by a member of this board, we had a lot of help from this group of graphic artists in 2009 to develop our school's new logo.

Hey everyone! Just wanted to drop in and let everyone know that I have more camo options if anyone is interested. It's still digi but now in the colors of actual military camo. In case you wanted to get tactical on your desktop but still represent your team. Anyway, here are the options:

Style 1: USMC desert (MARPAT)

GBusmcDesertBG.jpg

Style 2: Navy Working Uniform (NWU)

OSUnavyCamoBG.jpg

Style 3: Airman Battle Uniform (ABU)

NavyABUcamoBG.jpg

Style 4: Universal Camo Pattern (UCP)

PensUCPcamoBG.jpg

Style 5: (Not sure of the official name, but it's the new pattern that Navy SEALs and Seabees are wearing)

NYrangersSealCamoBG.jpg

Style 6: USMC woodland (MARPAT woodland)

LiverpoolUSMCwoodCamoBG.jpg

Style 7: Multicam

ManUtdMulticamBG.jpg

Style 8: Army Combat Uniform (ACU)

DCutdACUcamoBG.jpg

Style 9: "Six Color" desert (this version isn't six because I didn't add the black)

CardinalsSixColorDesertBG.jpg

Also, since the last one didn't go through, here's the camo quarters style:

GBcamoHelmetQs.jpg

Sorry for the huuuuuge post but I wanted to throw these out there and see if anyone is interested (not only do I have a lot of time on my hands, I'm also obsessed with camo). Thanks for looking!

I don't want to be a bother, but could I make a request to change the one you had made for me? I thought of an idea to have my favorite pro teams on one, and my favorite colleges on the other. So I was hoping you could change the original one you made by removing Michigan from the bottom right corner and putting this logo:

Then I was hoping to get a similar one with the same Michigan background you had previously made, then adding http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/32/741/full/lk47sf36h6g3y141mktt.png (Navy, gold, and white), http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/35/914/full/6246_wisconsin_badgers-alternate-1991.png (red, white, and black), and finally http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/30/617/full/1ehqa08bl92kn4e8axbwqovl4.gif (blue, orange, and white)

I would appreciate it if you could make those for me!

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

@Kbaker19: Happy to do the background as always! But it seems that the first logo you asked for isn't showing up. You'll probably have to repost it or post a link to it. Is there a particular order that you want these to be in? Last time I just used the order that you had listed them. Also, tartan as before? Do you want X style or the traditional style? As soon as I get your preferences and the missing logo I'll get started!

@Kbaker19: Happy to do the background as always! But it seems that the first logo you asked for isn't showing up. You'll probably have to repost it or post a link to it. Is there a particular order that you want these to be in? Last time I just used the order that you had listed them. Also, tartan as before? Do you want X style or the traditional style? As soon as I get your preferences and the missing logo I'll get started!

Apparently, I forgot to paste the first logo in there. Oops. The first background would be just like the first one you made me, except removing the Michigan logo and putting http://oi42.tinypic.com/25zpjdz.jpg in the bottom corner. Colors would be light blue, orange, and navy.

The next background would have the Michigan, Marquette, Wisconsin, and Boise State logos I previously listed. Both tartan in the X style.

Thanks!

nlog42.jpg

@Kbaker19: Ok I've gotta be nosy and ask, how did you become a OKC Thunder fan being from Wisconsin and all? It seems a bit out of left field. Then again I grew up in Oklahoma and I'm a Packers fan (sorry 'bout that).

Anywa, hopefully these are what you were looking for. If not I can always redo them no problem.

Style 1:

MinnOklaX.jpg

Style 2:

WiscMichTartanX.jpg

@Kbaker19: Ok I've gotta be nosy and ask, how did you become a OKC Thunder fan being from Wisconsin and all?

I was never really into the NBA much until a few years ago. I always had players I liked, but I was never really a fan of any team. About three/four years ago, I started following the Thunder because they have my favorite player, Kevin Durant.

And just for fun, my Vikings/Wild allegiance is because I was born in Minnesota and my dad is a huge fan. My favorite college is Michigan because my mom grew up there and I've had many relatives go to the UofM. I picked up the Brewers/Marquette/Wisconsin fandom from growing up in Wisconsin. And Boise State, I started following in like 2001 when I saw them on ESPN and they had a blue field. I thought it was sick, and to be fair, I was like 10.

Also, these are exactly what I was hoping for! Thanks again, you are the man!

nlog42.jpg

I'm sort of a casual NBA fan and since I grew up in Oklahoma I ended up a Thunder fan by default. KD is a pretty cool guy so you chose wisely!

I once went to a track meet at a college that had a blue track. But they're a small DII school so I didn't exactly fall in love. But Boises field is something else! A bit rough on the eyes if you're watching on the wrong TV but still cool.

Glad you liked the backgrounds. I'm happy to do'em!

Hi guys! Sorry it's taken me so long to get to these but here they are! I hope they're done properly. If there are any changes that any of you guys would like to be made just let me know! As always the higher resolution pictures are in my Photobucket site (http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/Basyey7/library/Backgrounds?sort=3&page=1) Thanks again for your patience!

@FGM13:

EdmontonEskimosTbg.jpg

@Pens7637:

PensTartanBG1.jpg

@Jaysfordays9:

TorontoBlueJaysCamo1.jpg

@HighNoon23:

IowaHawkeyesCamoBG1.jpg

@VerdeAndretti:

IndianaPacersCamoBG1.jpg

DenverBroncosCamoBG1.jpg

Also, @Grant1Woods: Do you want camo or tartan for Pat the Patriot?

@Edge1: I use the program that's at this site: http://www.happyponyland.net/camogen.php It's really easy to use and there are a few different camo styles to chose from (I prefer digi so that's the one I stick with).

Tarton please

303h7kn.jpg

With football season just around the corner, I'm going to start working on camo and tartan backgrounds for all of the college and professional teams that I haven't already made. I'm also going to make a few "match up" backgrounds with the home team logo on the right side and the visitors logo on the left. If anyone is interested in a "match up" or a "rivalry" background, let me know and I can make one. Thanks!

@Pittab: I hope this is what you had in mind. If not then I can always redo them!

Camo:

ClemsonCamoBG.jpg

Tartan:

ClemsonTartanBG.jpg

Archived