Saints gold jeresys today

Joshawaggie

Saints - uhhh...it's not the worst Alternate i'veseen this year. Actually not bad.

Eagles - Stop It.

Seattle - The White pants have changed my mind. The Seahwaks actually looked like a NFL team today in those uniforms.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

The gold jersey are ugly!  I was at the 49er game today and I sat next to a guy that said, "when did the Nashville Predators play football?"  Just awful.  And what's with the Cardinals (no offense to Pantone) are in ALL white.  I mean can we get more plain than that?

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

And what's with the Cardinals (no offense to Pantone) are in ALL white.  I mean can we get more plain than that?

When the Cards played in St. Louis, I think they played in all whites.  Could the fact that they're playing the Rams be some sort of "homecoming throwback"?

The saints are wearing their gold jerseys today, and the color is lighter than the helmets, which is gonna bug me all game.

josh

This is the second time this season the Saints have screwed up the colors.  With their throwback uniforms, the gold on the helmet, jersey, and pants didn't match.  In fact, none of them matched one or the other!  Three different shades of gold!  I mean, the pants looked like the yellow Steelers pants!

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Archived