dgnmrwrw

Ok guys, here's my fix-up concept.

I kept all the good stuff from their new look, and pretty much replaced all the bad stuff with just about everything people wanted. Now all I need is a job at Reebok! :P

Oh...sorry about the old number font. As soon as I find a usable font, I'll update it.

Canes_zpsb08541da.png

Perfection.

Thanks. I'm still second guessing the road concept I made though...

Here is my two cents. The jerseys look very nice. They are nice traditional designs that will look good no matter what. But having your team name be the Carolina Hurricanes and being more of a modern team, I think you have to do more than that. For quick fixes, adding a stripe of black on the home is already an upgrade, but I would have liked to see warning flags on the jersey itself. For the away, again, a nice design but do something more. Your logo is cool and you're named the HURRICANES! You could make a badass design for that, IMO.

I've always loved the striping on the sleeves of the now old jerseys, and would have loved to have seen it translated onto the hem and socks.

CanesFix_zps8741807d.png

This is solid. Adding the warning flags along the inside of the trim of the jersey would be cool. I know it'd be hidden inside, but still a fun easter egg attempt. Maybe along the sleeves of the jerseys? This could be a really fun franchise to work with but the current uni's are terrible.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Archived