Sign in to follow this  
Griffinmarlins

Indiana Football Concept

I wanted to make Indiana's generic uniforms more exciting, and I thought they could take advantage of using the candy stripes without overloading on them. That's exactly what I did here. The away would just be an inverse of the home.

IUfootballconcept_zps1e808e9a.png?t=1370370000

Anything would be better than what Indiana has now.

Anyway, not bad, but nothing great either. It's an idea that I've seen done before, so while I like it, I have a hard time praising something that doesn't take enough risks, especially when you're TRYING to spice up someone's uniforms.

A good idea, but I think you need to make the sleeve stripes fit to the template. As you have it now, a side view would show the stripes coming to a point, like triangles. They need to be skewed more towards the center of the jersey.

I thought we learned that vertically striped socks don't work on football uniforms?

broncos-throwback.jpg

The problem with those socks is that the stripes go all the way down to the ankle. These would only go to midcalf.

The problem with those socks is that the stripes go all the way down to the ankle. These would only go to midcalf.

Originally, that's what the Broncos socks did, too.

3881890004_232a7d1678_m.jpg

Originally, that's what the Broncos socks did, too.

3881890004_232a7d1678_m.jpg

The thing with those is that there are three different colors involved in the socks all together. The socks in my concept only have 2 different colors, so they contrast well.