Colorado Rockies concept... more purple, please.

oldschoolvikings

I really like the idea the idea but have to agree Griffin, the script just doesn't work. Modify that, maybe something between what they have now and this. Really like having an emphasis on purple though and like the mountains on the jersey.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

I would go with a little darker purple and i like the idea of a cursive wordmark but it needs to be cleaned up a bit. Also, maybe it needs just a little silver or black to balance out the purple. for me its a bit much, even if i like that there is a lot of it.

Also - my preference is alwasy to match the cap logo to the wordmark if possible

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

I'm not a fan of the script, or any of the fonts really. I'd recommend a block or slab font for the numbers, and something taller and skinnier for the names. I'd also choose a darker purple, change the number in front to purple and add trim (silver at home, black on the road grays) to all numbers. For the script I'd recommend a slab font.

I'm not a fan of the script, or any of the fonts really. I'd recommend a block or slab font for the numbers, and something taller and skinnier for the names. I'd also choose a darker purple, change the number in front to purple and add trim (silver at home, black on the road grays) to all numbers. For the script I'd recommend a slab font.

So, basically, you'd recomend a completely different uniform? :P

Archived