2 bounce contest

grant1woods

Let's review here: you used the Detroit Red Wings alternate logo or a very close one for the Blur, a very close Tampa Bay lightning and Green Bay Univ. Phoenix logos, and one person doing all the work. I'm pretty sure I've seen that bear paw before but don't remember where. though.

so why dont you help the 'one person doing all the work then. and dont blame me for all that other stuff

It's not so much that one person is doing all the work. There's a good reason for that. You provided little to no information about your sport, and basically said "here you go, guys, design uniforms for me!" and then call it a "contest". There have been very well organized and well run contests here in the past, and I think if you took the time to better explain yourself and lay down some ground rules, then maybe more people would be willing to give it a shot. But if all you intended on doing was running a "contest" so people would do free work for you, don't be surprised at a lack of interest.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Let's review here: you used the Detroit Red Wings alternate logo or a very close one for the Blur, a very close Tampa Bay lightning and Green Bay Univ. Phoenix logos, and one person doing all the work. I'm pretty sure I've seen that bear paw before but don't remember where. though.

so why dont you help the 'one person doing all the work then. and dont blame me for all that other stuff

It's not so much that one person is doing all the work. There's a good reason for that. You provided little to no information about your sport, and basically said "here you go, guys, design uniforms for me!" and then call it a "contest". There have been very well organized and well run contests here in the past, and I think if you took the time to better explain yourself and lay down some ground rules, then maybe more people would be willing to give it a shot. But if all you intended on doing was running a "contest" so people would do free work for you, don't be surprised at a lack of interest.

ok, the sport is called 2 bounce and i used to play it in my room against all my friends. first, i took a line of masking tape and put it down the center of my room. there is a ball and one person throws it to the other side to try and make it bounce twice before the other person catches it. the first person to 10 points wins. there ya go.

303h7kn.jpg

ok, the sport is called 2 bounce and i used to play it in my room against all my friends. first, i took a line of masking tape and put it down the center of my room. there is a ball and one person throws it to the other side to try and make it bounce twice before the other person catches it. the first person to 10 points wins. there ya go.

also, im fine with the fact that not many people are interested enter their ideas on the teams. ok.

Chciago Fire is next

303h7kn.jpg

1. You made it up when you were 8? So, you mean this year.

2. That is the Brown Bears logo with edited claws.

3. Still not an adequate explaining job.

4. How many made up sports do you have? (Even one for dogs...)

5. You need more creative names:

5a. Chicago Fire is an MLS team.

5b. Bears? Lighting? Gators? Those have been used and used again about a million times.

5c. Desert is about as uncreative as White Sox.

iejdlc.png

7 of the Fastest in the NFL

"The Player Formerly Known As Mousecop"

Archived