Logos/uniforms of your favorite teams the year you were born

kajeet

The age limit is 13, as a 10-year-old was suspended til 2016 when he turns 13. I know that there's another 12 year old running around here somewhere that's been flying under the radar, just don't remember their user name

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr.Nascar, I don't think the limit is 13, because I joined at 12.

Then how do you explain this:

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/94152-rotkobgo/#entry2054663

IMO, you got lucky and kept quiet about it. Then again, I don't think you ran around bumping old threads that ended a couple years before you joined, either. I guess as long as your not a pain, and your close enough to being 13, they'll let you slide. But then again (again), I'm not a mod, so what do I know?

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I was born in '87.

Good ol' Panger!

PangBlackhawks2.jpg

I really wish the Cubs would bring back this particular Cub logo. I've always liked it more than the bear crawling out of the C.

1987-Donruss-Greg-Maddux-RC-214x300.jpg

6oq4fhs.gif2wp8bci.gif

3e7148f5-799f-4b32-b700-9f45eab0ac3c_zps

Blackhawks | Cubs | Maple Leafs | Bears

I was born in 1995 so here are some of the looks of my favorite teams during that year. The Rays didn't exist though. :(

Louisville Cardinals Basketball: This pic was from the UMass/ Louisville game with DeJuan Wheat's shot was blocked by Marcus Camby.

travieso_camby_defend.jpg

Indianapolis Colts: Marshall Faulk wearing the rare blue pants.

237350_display_image.jpg?1292470652

Louisville Football: Chris Redman

Chris-Redman-C2.jpg

Seattle Supersonics (Now OKC Thunder): Gary Payton and Shawn Kemp wearing their classic 90's uniform.

355061_display_image.jpg

Pittsburgh Penguins: Robo-Penguin meets gradient goodness. :wub:

497488.jpg

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

1992: Year of the Dream Team, Batman Returns, and me.

Bullets/Wizards

07037ff864f647f3c6c2c001725b2dec.jpg?ito

Expos/Nationals

4822868.jpg

Orioles

$T2eC16N,!zQE9s3sr(9cBSC9)gHQmQ~~_35.JPG

As for the grading, are the team's set's better now or in 1992?

Bullets/Wizards: Much better now. I love the 70's meets modern look, and those Bullets jerseys are a little too plain for me.

Expos/Nationals: I'll go with the Expos because of the home script. If the Nationals had their Nationals script on their home, they'd have the edge.

Orioles: Overwhelmingly today. The cartoon bird, white panel hats, and Baltimore on the roads make your modern day O's the finer looking ones.

Archived