Our Fictional Hockey League's Official Website

hersheyBears23

North American Hockey League (website)

Check out our fantasy league!

Like many of you, my friend and I have created fictional simulation leagues. For our hockey league, the North American Hockey League, we have created a website. The website is not finished however, that's where you come in. Not all of our teams have logos/uniforms. Currently on the website you will see place holder logos (so don't accuse us of stealing), some of them are our own original logos.

The league has been around since 2010, to find out how it all works check out the HOW IT WORKS tab.

We want to spread the league to this community.

-If we have enough interest we would like to put the league into an online fantasy league. Let us know if you'd be interested in owning a franchise

-We need team identities! Work on a design for the team! You will be given proper credit for your winning design.

The teams available to design are OHIO, SASKATOON, MILWAUKEE, BOSTON and SALT LAKE CITY.

You don't mind if I take Minnesota, do you? One thing though, I'd change the name. Sioux is a very hated name in this area.

t5ty54wyetw_zpsubqd9h5t.jpg

St. Paul Pioneers(GHA) Minnesota Skeeters(CL) Minnesota Lake Monsters(UFL)

• 1 month later...

North American Hockey League (website)

Check out our fantasy league!

Like many of you, my friend and I have created fictional simulation leagues. For our hockey league, the North American Hockey League, we have created a website. The website is not finished however, that's where you come in. Not all of our teams have logos/uniforms. Currently on the website you will see place holder logos (so don't accuse us of stealing), some of them are our own original logos.

The league has been around since 2010, to find out how it all works check out the HOW IT WORKS tab.

We want to spread the league to this community.

-If we have enough interest we would like to put the league into an online fantasy league. Let us know if you'd be interested in owning a franchise

-We need team identities! Work on a design for the team! You will be given proper credit for your winning design.

The teams available to design are OHIO, SASKATOON, MILWAUKEE, BOSTON and SALT LAKE CITY.

Any chance you can tell us the meanings behind the nicknames for Salt Lake City Freeze, Grand Forks Renegades, Rochester Knights, Philadelphia Lions, Detroit Huskies and Ohio Ghosts? Just curious. Thanks.

Archived