Sports Graphics Packages, Historically

Just now, Lights Out said:

They look like they were made in MS Paint. The score banner is just an uglier version of the old one. Pretty disappointing compared to the graphics that FOX introduced last year.

They look pretty Foxy, all things considered.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

They need to center the quarter and time. Overall it's fine, even though it's really just a simplified version of what they had for the scorebug. They gotta decide what theme to stick to, though, because the scorebug's really simple and flat but then they're using all these 3D graphics and animations for all the other graphics

• Like 4

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

1 minute ago, RyanMcD29 said:

They need to center the quarter and time. Overall it's fine, even though it's really just a simplified version of what they had for the scorebug. They gotta decide what theme to stick to, though, because the scorebug's really simple and flat but then they're using all these 3D graphics and animations for all the other graphics

That sort of bugs me. But, I love the simplicity of the fonts to the point where I can live with the off-center positions. It's far less distracting than the Fox or ESPN. I will wait and see when a team scores.

I saw, I came, I left.

1 hour ago, Lights Out said:

They look like they were made in MS Paint. The score banner is just an uglier version of the old one. Pretty disappointing compared to the graphics that FOX introduced last year.

It looks like the 2016-2021 graphics made a baby with the 2017-2020 FOX graphics to me.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, ChiCity95 said:

CBS's new graphics: Love 'em or hate em?

I personally like it. It's clean and simple.

I like it, but when Tampa had the ball before, Kansas City's colors would be greyed out. Instead, that only happens now when information for Tampa Bay is displayed. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

17 hours ago, Cujo said:

Basically looks like half of the team logo missing. Not a fan of this

EtqUWgWXMAAUaD4?format=jpg&name=large

If you look really quickly, it looks like a weird Arizona Cardinals logo.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

I like it, but when Tampa had the ball before, Kansas City's colors would be greyed out. Instead, that only happens now when information for Tampa Bay is displayed. 

That would only happen if TB had penalties or they showed a stat like “ Brady 7/10, 5 TD”

If you don’t get that reference, idk what to say to you

• Like 2