Sign in to follow this  
Bolt957

adidas CLIMALITE Baseball Uniforms

adidas-climalite-baseball-uniforms-louisville-cardinals-01.jpg

adidas-climalite-baseball-uniforms-nc-state-01.jpg

adidas-climalite-baseball-uniforms-mississippi-state-01.jpg

Debuted this weekend by these three during the College Baseball Tourney.

I absolutely loathe Adidas, but these aren't all that bad

Wake me up when Adidas finally comes out with something groundbreaking.

L'ville wore theirs during their CWS-clinching game 2 win today. Miss St. was supposed to wear theirs today as well but were not allowed to because the jersey did not feature an SEC patch.

Louisville did wear the jersey, but not the red (cardinal?) pants; they wore white pants instead (best photos I could find):

8980728.jpeg

8980727.jpeg

L'ville wore theirs during their CWS-clinching game 2 win today. Miss St. was supposed to wear theirs today as well but were not allowed to because the jersey did not feature an SEC patch.

I have a feeling Mississippi State was looking for any excuse they could find to get out of wearing those uniforms.

Louisville looked a lot better than I thought they would. White pants did wonders for that.

The Astros effect is a lot easier on the eyes with the Umbro England National Kit esque variation to Red instead of the rainbow colored stripes.

I have a feeling Mississippi State was looking for any excuse they could find to get out of wearing those uniforms.

If they did, I don't blame State.

Louisville looked pretty good with the white pants but the logo on the jersey nearly ruined the look.

Louisville looked pretty good with the white pants but the logo on the jersey nearly ruined the look.

That?

I say the number on the back was the worst part. I could barely read it.

They're mock Astros jerseys so the logo is where the Star was on the Astros jerseys.

I watched that whole game and although Vanderbilt's uniforms weren't much better, I was rooting for them because of those offensively bad Louisville uniforms. I never thought the 80's uniforms, considered the dark era of baseball aesthetics, would come back, but here we are.

I've always been a fan of this style baseball uniform and I actually like the style with these. They may not be groundbreaking but I'll give Adidas some props for once.

I'd like these a lot more if they didn't PhotoshopGasm the absolute HELL out of these pictures. Just take a goddamned photo against a white background so I can actually see what they'll look like. Stop trying to sell action movies.

Did Adidas really run out of ideas so much that they had to borrow uniform ideas from the 1980s? That's pretty sad.

Is that a rule from the NCAA (have to wear your conference's patch) or is it rule for SEC schools (you have to wear an SEC patch)? Just wondering. I don't doubt the reason, I just wondered who gave them the heat.

Is that a rule from the NCAA (have to wear your conference's patch) or is it rule for SEC schools (you have to wear an SEC patch)? Just wondering. I don't doubt the reason, I just wondered who gave them the heat.

Like I said earlier, some of the players openly disliked the uniforms and were looking for any excuse not to wear them.

SEC requires the patches. Not all conferences do.