Yankees TATC Concept

BigRed618

What exactly am I looking at here? Will they be playing soccer during the seventh inning stretch? I hope there will never be a day when baseball teams have jersey sponsors. The blue part at the top of the jersey reminds me of a sports bra, a manssiere!

Yankees permanently wearing a cap with a white crown? ....

I dunno. I was getting tired of not being allowed to do concepts of certain teams in the name of tradition, so I thought I'd see what I'd come up with if tradition wasn't an issue. This would be just a TATC concept, though; a one off.

Reminds me of my high school's baseball uniforms with all the sponsors. We may suck, but we're getting paid by 4-5 local businesses (including the McDonalds down the road) to play that way!

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

The overall concept isn't bad but the pants number looks like it's on his crotch.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived