The Battle of Markham

sparkychewbarky

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

beaverstuff.jpg

I don't know how I overlooked this, but this is brilliance at work once again. Beaver hut ice cream...yummy. Chocolate I assume? BTW, the chain mail Northlanders Jersey has my allegiance shifting from the Beavers a bit.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

das ist sehr gut.

Danke oakland.

Good job.

Holy crap that's sick. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Thanks Dr. Evil and FGM. Edmonton Eskimos colours coming up F....

Dam you man...

Thanks JR. I see you're a beavers fan.

BTW, the chain mail Northlanders Jersey has my allegiance shifting from the Beavers a bit.

Thanks GP. I'll have to come up with a chain-smoking beaver.

The Beavers

...Open the doors to their "store".

Again, the contrast in style between the two sides is apparent in their product;

The Beavers take a little lighter approach than do the 'Landers.

The Beevs have their own free-gift-with-every-purchase item;

-an adjustable cardboard hat that folds into a beaver. (it works).

beevsstore2.jpg

The "Trading Post" logo is very similar to Omer Stringer's famous "BeaverCanoe" logo...

beevsstore1.jpg

The Beavers

...Open the doors to their "store".

Again, the contrast in style between the two sides is apparent in their product;

The Beavers take a little lighter approach than do the 'Landers.

The Beevs have their own free-gift-with-every-purchase item;

-an adjustable cardboard hat that folds into a beaver. (it works).

beevsstore2.jpg

The "Trading Post" logo is very similar to Omar Stringer's famous "BeaverCanoe" logo...

beevsstore1.jpg

Give me one of those sweaters on the bottom left with the B logo now!

Give me one of those sweaters on the bottom left with the B logo now!

Wish I could say "SOLD" kevsim1. Thanks.

How about an old school goalie mask , painted like a beaver face?

That being said, I might have to buy one of those chain mail sweaters and remove the crest... ^_^

I'm gonna combine those 2 ideas a little later. Thanks.

Darn it all I wish more people did the merchandice. I love it!!

Also, what program did you use to make these, and how long did it take??

Yeh pjguy...The merchandise stuff is the fun part and kind of easy once you get the templates and logos/graphics made.

Then it's just cut n' paste, and mix n' match.

So, the merchandise stage doesn't take nearly as long as the "creation" stage. (Designing and making the graphics, logos, and unis).

I've got an old G4 Mac, running OS 9, with some ancient Photoshop (3.0) and Illustrator programs in it.

(I got that box several years ago in exchange for some drywall work that I did for a guy, and taught myself the programs.)

If I get into this line of work, I'm definitely gonna upgrade!

lol I'll take that Beversnation <3 shirt! But First, I'll take the Beavers Jersey and maybe a Beavers snapback haha... It's too bad no one here has a crap ton of money to make these concepts a reality. I know I would if I could. I wonder how much custom hats would be... $50?

lol I'll take that Beversnation <3 shirt! But First, I'll take the Beavers Jersey and maybe a Beavers snapback haha... It's too bad no one here has a crap ton of money to make these concepts a reality. I know I would if I could. I wonder how much custom hats would be... $50?

Less than $25 on Zazzle.

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

HINT HINT

Less than $25 on Zazzle.

I need one of those B hats

HINT HINT

I appreciate the interest. I've had similar interest for some "Highlanders" and "Jabberwocky" stuff.

Less than $25 on Zazzle.

I'll be checking out Zazzle. Thanks #1.

Archived