MLB Concept Series

Lacrosse__Sucks

Hi, I'll be doing something that many have done in the past, but with my spin on uniforms. Note that I am rather new to making concepts, so it will not look great, but all constructive criticism and tips for concept making are happily welcomed! I'll be starting with the AL East, and I should get some concepts out within a day or two. Thanks!

I have no witty signature, sorry.

Didn't that one kid who was banned for the umpteenth time 2 days before this guy joined used to do this? He would start concept threads before even finishing a concept. Can't remember his name, but don't repeat his mistakes.

Whoops. Won't ever do it again.

Not the reason he was banned, but part of his overall behavior that led to his banishment... and his next banishment... and the one after that and so on and so forth.

Didn't that one kid who was banned for the umpteenth time 2 days before this guy joined used to do this? He would start concept threads before even finishing a concept. Can't remember his name, but don't repeat his mistakes.

Not the reason he was banned, but part of his overall behavior that led to his banishment... and his next banishment... and the one after that and so on and so forth.

Well, I am not even aware of who this person is that did this prior to me, so I hope you are not implying that they are me, because I am not. But either way, I have drawn up some concepts on paper that I will use on a program.

I have no witty signature, sorry.

Well, I am not even aware of who this person is that did this prior to me, so I hope you are not implying that they are me, because I am not. But either way, I have drawn up some concepts on paper that I will use on a program.

It's all good. Just remember for next time....

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived