New England Patriots concept, based on new wordmark

oldschoolvikings

Overall, this is solid. A nice, simple look for the Pats. I've never liked the red face mask, and I think blue looks a lot better. For the striping, I would go red-white-red over blue and red-blue-red over white. Also, a silver helmet wouldn't work with the road uniform because there's no silver anywhere else on the uniform.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Overall, this is solid. A nice, simple look for the Pats. I've never liked the red face mask, and I think blue looks a lot better. For the striping, I would go red-white-red over blue and red-blue-red over white. Also, a silver helmet wouldn't work with the road uniform because there's no silver anywhere else on the uniform.

But that's pretty much where they are right now.

Randy-Moss.jpg

I hate the red mask. Just like the Redskins' gold mask and the Lions' black mask, there isn't enough of the color in the rest of the uniform to justify using that color for the mask.

I'd go gray before I'd go red.

Edit - I have to take that back in regards to the Redskins... now that they are back to gold pants, there is enough gold to warrant the facemask, but I still don't like it. Too garish. Burgundy would be better.

I'd keep the red facemask because to avoid falling into generic, and it's what they wore when they won Super Bowls.

Also, the 2 stripes should be closer to the shoulder. That's how it's always been. I'd even go with white/red/white to complete the nod to the past.

The numbers are spot on.

Randy-Moss.jpg

True. Still though, a white helmet would look better.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

This is too similar to the Giants, IMO. Yes, the teams share a color scheme, but the red stripes on the away jersey scream NYG.

Try ditching silver and maybe even change up the stripes a little?

Plus, I doubt many Pats fans want their team looking like the NFC squad who beat them twice in the Super Bowl

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

This is too similar to the Giants, IMO. Yes, the teams share a color scheme, but the red stripes on the away jersey scream NYG.

Try ditching silver and maybe even change up the stripes a little?

Plus, I doubt many Pats fans want their team looking like the NFC squad who beat them twice in the Super Bowl

This looks nothing like the Giants, who use plain royal blue at home, and red northwestern stripes and numbers on the away.

Whereas this concept does have striping (double striping to be exact) on the home, navy blue instead of royal blue, and contrasting colors on the away stripes/numbers. Not to mention a unique number font.

Midway.png

Dark jersey should be red, facemask should be red, numbers on white jersey should be red. That way it doesn't look like the Buffalo Bills.

Love the wordmark. Love the number font.

mainescarf.png

Randy-Moss.jpg

And where they've BEEN since the 90's.

I really can't even imagine the Patriots without silver, now.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Archived