speedy

Quebec Nordiques Concept (Updated 8/1)

That nose is a major improvement. The lower half looks very nice now, and my perception of a head proportion issue was fixed. Can't wait to see it with an update on the eyes.

I honestly really like the home sweater from your original concept, not too big of a fan of that away. Its a unique design. I also like the new concept you made as well. I love minimalistic clean designs and that fits well, but its not unique.

Been awhile since I've had time to work on this, but here's update #2. Eyes are fixed, and jerseys are tweaked.

Logo_zps03fb511a.png

Jerseys_zps89a12823.png

Thoughts?

Really like this look. Super classy. Your updates to the logo are spot on.

I made a Quebec concept not too long ago that used the same striping pattern on the sleeves. It just seems so obvious, I'd love for the future Nordiques to try it out.

I really like the simplicity of the jerseys, but I do wonder if there's a way to work in a bit more of the gray?

Lookin' better and better with every take. Now look at the photo s/o posted. Your ears are backwards. The upper line should be straight, and the lower/outside line should be curved.

fantastic look for the Nords, wouldn't mind seeing this as the look if they come back. great job progressing this from the first post.

Here's another update. I'd like to think it's pretty much finished. Thoughts?

Logo_zps1b4c1812.png

Absolutely Love that updat. And I agree with Kaz, UConn would look really sharp in with that logo and a bit of red somewhere in there.