vnardella5

NFL Number Sheets (HI RES)

ya thanks man! really helpful, may i ask where u found the font? can u pm me??and also, if u want i can add that pic to the first post

and edge 1, the colors are the official colors straight from the nfl

I pulled it from the logoslick, the lettering off the back of the jersey and did the rest using those characters and images of jerseys from the Jaguars site. That's why I don't have the rest of the characters.

Also, he's talking about RGB optimized colors, not the CMYK/PANTONE colors that are in the logoslicks, which are optimized for printing, not RGB digital display.

It's all cool man...no worries :)

Just got the Jags lettering finished, was actually pretty simple. The image in my post has been updated.

Well, I just finished up the Vikings lettering and have updated the image in my post that contains the Dolphins & Vikings graphics. So all three new designs for 2013 are provided, and complete.

Here's Miami & Minnesota. I don't have Minnesota's lettering yet, I'm working on it though. I also figured this would be a much easier way to display the Vikings numbers instead of doing each individual number like they did on the logoslick.

13_MIA.png

13_MIN.png

These look great. Have you created one for the Cowboys yet ?