Indiana Pacers

Lights Out

I love the fact that you've incorporated the racing history into the uniforms (Now only if a few teams in the Charlotte area would do the same!). Nothing bad to say about em. Great job.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

It's a good concept...the only problem is the jersey would have to be tucked into the shorts perfectly for the stripes to match.

The double-blue and yellow is eerily similar to the Nuggets and Grizzlies. I'd say you take out the lighter blue.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

It's a good concept...the only problem is the jersey would have to be tucked into the shorts perfectly for the stripes to match.

The double-blue and yellow is eerily similar to the Nuggets and Grizzlies. I'd say you take out the lighter blue.

This concept doesn't remind me of the Nuggets and Grizzlies at all. The lighter blue is a completely different color than what those two teams wear. Love this concept BTW.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Yeah, it wouldn't be perfect all the time, but it still beats this:

rEKqIs0.png

That's actually supposed to be teal, not light blue.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I love the fact that you've incorporated the racing history into the uniforms (Now only if a few teams in the Charlotte area would do the same!). Nothing bad to say about em. Great job.

well the bobcats had a checkerboard jersey but it was an alternative

p6oh1pb2gqpfrkphsa1oveb6q.gif

I know that but I'd like to see it more often though. The Hurricanes, Panthers, Tar Heels (For whenever they decide o go Oregon on us), etc, could do it. Just about every NASCAR team is based in or around Charlotte.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Archived