HFBoards Bad Comment Aggregator Thread

In which HFBoards and the CCSLC go through the looking glass together again:

Interestingly I came across a link to a chat board in a search for something Glendale-Coyotes related through google not long ago, a chat board that was apparently "reviewing" hf Boards Phoenix Megathread couple of years back & our discussions/coverage of everything.... I was being referred to as the "Always Incoherent Killion". And ya, I laughed out loud on that one. Pretty weird though. A chat board reviewing another chat board. Bizarre.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PanthersHockey1 suggests the pernicious rise of teamism:

Can there be an anti-team racism or profiling on hf where fans of relocation pick their new flavor of the day about which team we should all gang up on for relocation purposes.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I always hope Canucks fans get pulled aside at security checkpoints:

canucks_johnny_canuck.png

I mean, look at the beard that guy's growing. Don't you think it looks a little, ah...ethnic?

• 2 weeks later...

Moderator Note:

Letting you all know now that this thread will stay open only as long as the salient points are discussed--- with evidence to back up some of these generalizations I'm seeing. Please leave out the bashing of people from either side of the border. It has no place on the business board, plus it's against site rules.

The title of the thread is "Canadian Hatred of Sun belt teams," started by a poster named "Gnashville." Bashing is only allowed to move south-to-north on HFboards.

You guys! Patrick Kane's gonna be in a commercial with LeBron and Alex Morgan and Jamie McMurray! DyerMaker66, your thoughts?

I have never heard of Jamie McMurray or Alex Morgan.

I mean, I guess the first one's excusable if you don't follow NASCAR, but umm, Alex Morgan's been everywhere since the 2011 Women's World Cup.

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

You guys! Patrick Kane's gonna be in a commercial with LeBron and Alex Morgan and Jamie McMurray! DyerMaker66, your thoughts?

I have never heard of Jamie McMurray or Alex Morgan.

I mean, I guess the first one's excusable if you don't follow NASCAR, but umm, Alex Morgan's been everywhere since the 2011 Women's World Cup.

So who is Alex Morgan again for which World Cup?

tigercatssignature-1.png

• 4 weeks later...

"Jassersboutique" is very dissapointed by the teräväinen mobbing from chicago team

hello threads! first post hope i feel welcome here! . Im Jasser immigrant in Finland since long time and have a lampshop just outside of Helsinki and yes big fanatics of hockey since here! got bitten at first game with HIFK in 80´s. alright presentation or something, now back to subject´s and some alanyzing.

So, very very weird that Teräväinen not got in team here. He´s so ready he´s so good, just no words can explain. When Kane, Toews came to NHL i think they at fast look with google were just 18 or so and no problem in joining this team in NHL. no words of he must go to AHL and do thit and that and so forth!. oh yeah i know north americaners have playd through small rink leagues through their youngster years , but still!.

Listen; Teräväinen is already 20 so why the Heck is team buying a 30 some guy called Richards to join this team? Teräväinen is at this point much better than him so Why is this? just cant understand.

Sending a full talanted , ready to rock with all body parts to AHL is just very frustrating for a multigreat player of Teräväinen´s capasity. Is team gonna be hurt by this? Maybe Teräväinen is gonna pay back to team of this treatment in future? MAybe Teräväinen answer alright i go to Finland please sell me alright!... He said in interview he´s very upset at this situation... . And we fans understand. what if he gets hurt at AHL? anything can happen and must be very frustrating for a young very capable athlete not to get to play despite having the tools to do hueg results at NHL at moment. I could easily say that he might be the best player among chicago blackhawkers already!.

If teräväinen was american he would already propably be biggest and most serviced at the main team here. alright / Jasser with lampboutique

120325081939-borat-story-top.jpg

I want to believe that it's some wag making fun of the fact that Finns there get so uppity every time some Crappo Crappinen doesn't get first-line ice time, but HFboards tends to be an irony-free zone.

YoungGuns asks... "Can a NHL team be sustained in Saskatchewan?" Somehow, lots of people reply "YES!" with many "In fact today if you had to choose between Saskatoon and Winnipeg if Winnipeg didn't already have a history, they'd pick Saskatoon!" and "YES, LOTS OF CORPORATE SUPPORT FOR REALS!:"

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

Saskatoon tried to get the Blues back when the NHL response to teams moving to Canada was "why not" and the league said "LOL NO" then.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Well, I believe the population was around 150,000 then. Now it's up to 250,000! They should be Winnipeg-sized in about twenty years, provided all the crap they dig out of the ground hasn't run out by then.

Archived