HFBoards Bad Comment Aggregator Thread

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His post was promptly deleted and any alluding to his typo were deleted. Let it forever stand, however, that ChrisWindsor wanted to add his name to the anals.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

In It 2 Winnik has a novel idea! If you're a young, rebuilding team, what's the first thing you should do? Trade a 21 year old, former first round pick for a 27 year old goalie and a draft pick! Yay!

Seems like he could be a good guy to take a chance on while we rebuild. What would it take Buffalo fans? Maybe Bernier and 2015 3rd?

Leafs fans on that board are just awful with trade proposals. Thank god, for the most part, we only have knowledge and rational Leafs fans here. I swear, they're three weeks away from asking for Crosby from Pittsburgh in exchange for the privilege of playing in Toronto.

EDIT: Apparently, no one is allowed to talk about "anals" anymore. I made a comment, saying that the thread was funnier because of the typo, and it was swiftly deleted. Savages and fascists over there, I tell ya.

what the hell is ccslc?

In It 2 Winnik has a novel idea! If you're a young, rebuilding team, what's the first thing you should do? Trade a 21 year old, former first round pick for a 27 year old goalie and a draft pick! Yay!

Seems like he could be a good guy to take a chance on while we rebuild. What would it take Buffalo fans? Maybe Bernier and 2015 3rd?

Leafs fans on that board are just awful with trade proposals. Thank god, for the most part, we only have knowledge and rational Leafs fans here. I swear, they're three weeks away from asking for Crosby from Pittsburgh in exchange for the privilege of playing in Toronto.

EDIT: Apparently, no one is allowed to talk about "anals" anymore. I made a comment, saying that the thread was funnier because of the typo, and it was swiftly deleted. Savages and fascists over there, I tell ya.

Honestly, that's not a crazy trade. If the Sabres get McDavid or Eichel, Grigorenko will be at least fifth on the organizational depth chart at center. There's McDavid/Eichel, Reinhart, Ennis and Girgensons all in front of him. I've heard that Girgensons may move to wing and I'm pretty sure Ennis has already played there, but they won't exactly be hurting at center. And we have no decent goalies under contract for next year. Plus, Bernier will still be an RFA when his contract expires at the end of next season. I don't know exactly which picks go to which team to balance the trade, but it could happen.

HFBoards Trade Proposal Forum: Just because it happened in NHL '15, doesn't mean it should happen for real.

what the hell is ccslc?

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1851795&page=5

I will have to agree that the Leaf fans are no different than the hot beds and other teams that have fairweather fans.

We all witnessed it in full boar when they made the playoffs in the shortened season and saw droves of 'randoms' who $#@# talked the team act like they were fans all along.

hqdefault.jpg

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1851795&page=5

I will have to agree that the Leaf fans are no different than the hot beds and other teams that have fairweather fans.

We all witnessed it in full boar when they made the playoffs in the shortened season and saw droves of 'randoms' who $#@# talked the team act like they were fans all along.

hqdefault.jpg
That is one full boar.

Concerts at the Oilers' new arena?

I will be the first to admit music was never meant to be played at huge venues. It was meant to be to a group of no more than 100 or so people. However, what are you going to do if your say the Rolling Stones?

Bayreuth? Way overbuilt. Music wasn't even invented until 1976.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived