HFBoards Bad Comment Aggregator Thread

"LadyStanley" is inventing people:

Can Fox Sports really challenge ESPN?

http://www.freep.com/article/2013081...114/1053/rss17

Newly hired Regius Philban thinks so. (Even though he's about double the age FS1 is trying to attract.)

I went through that thread and it confirmed my belief that know one there knows how TV contracts work.

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1486295

Fans grade their respective organizations. Everyone gets an A or a B. Hurricanes got a B+ despite missing the playoffs in six of the last seven years! The Oilers got a B- despite everything! I wish I went to school at HFBoards.

EDIT: f--- it I'm goin' deep, I gotta break down this Hurricanes idiot

GM: B

Rutherford has proven that he knows what it takes to build a team that is capable of going deep in the playoffs making it to the conference finals with what's essentially 3 different groups of core players with a few holdovers from each time.

And yet not only do the Hurricanes tend not to go deep in the playoffs, THEY GENERALLY DON'T MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.

Players: B

Top 6 forwards are an A, Goalies are an A (A+ if Cam rebounds and Khudobin carries his form from Boston and Minnesota), The defense is a B, and the bottom 6 is a D which is actually an improvement over last year. Overall, good enough for a B

If your forwards and goalies are so good, how come you don't MAKE THE PLAYOFFS

Jerseys/Uniforms: B

New home jersey is meh, new road jersey is better, and the 3rd jersey is total class... really hope they keep it long term.

lol wut

Fans ( attendance / loyalty ): A

Attendance is hit or miss depending on how competitive the team is, but it rarely is below 16K average and has been over 17K average a couple times since the 05-06 lockout.

If attendance is hit-or-miss, how do you give it an A?

So are Hurricanes fans like Sharks fans with access to barbecue or something, where everything down to the peanut vendor is the best ever? Ye gods.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Why do I keep coming back to this thread? The stupid hurts so much.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

"LadyStanley" is inventing people:

I'm pretty sure Regius Philban was one of the bad guys in Harry Potter. Must be going after a young demo.

Can Fox Sports really challenge ESPN?

http://www.freep.com/article/2013081...114/1053/rss17

Newly hired Regius Philban thinks so. (Even though he's about double the age FS1 is trying to attract.)

Fans ( attendance / loyalty ): A

Attendance is hit or miss depending on how competitive the team is, but it rarely is below 16K average and has been over 17K average a couple times since the 05-06 lockout. But in terms of the overall atmosphere we can create there are few places in the league that can rival it in terms of noise, especially come playoff time.

This for the Hurricanes.

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

Well, it's not really beautiful. My friend in Gainesville by way of Miami said winter there is "just kind of cold and gross."

To be fair, Gainesville is gross year-round. It's just less humid during the winter.

No wonder so many of their student-athletes run amok with the law....there's nothing else to do there.

• 2 weeks later...

And the rest of the list is just established teams that you expect to win (surprised Chicago's not on there by his standards) except for Ottawa. (homer comment)

You'd expect Nashville to win?

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

Archived