NCAA Football 14

MGoBlue98

I've seen and heard that teams have the base layers and gloves. I've seen base layers for notre dame, Nebraska, Louisville, Texas A&M, or a few others. But, I have not seen Michigans. I'm wondering if anyone has seen their base layers

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go to around the 15:00 mark. You can see the Adidas adiZero - Special gloves.

Unfortunately the player model is not wearing base layer so I can't say for sure if Michigan will have them going off this video alone.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

I've seen and heard that teams have the base layers and gloves. I've seen base layers for notre dame, Nebraska, Louisville, Texas A&M, or a few others. But, I have not seen Michigans. I'm wondering if anyone has seen their base layers

Hint: they will look the exact same as the other adidas schools only in maize and blue.

Hint: they will look the exact same as the other adidas schools only in maize and blue.

Not exactly, EA has the custom undershirts/base layers for the Adidas schools, with the stripes for A&M and the checkerboards for UT.

You won't see a lot of new uniforms because EA is lazy as :censored: now and just loads them into a DLC pack.

Also, it seems like every year there is a programming change in a team uniform that seems unwarranted. Like...someone had to go in and make a deliberate change. This year it's the fact Georgia's facemasks are grey, not white, as they should be.

I think it's gonna be a while until we see the next decent NCAA -- unless they've been mailing it in the last couple of years because they've been putting so much into the next gen console... which I highly doubt. Remember NCAA 07?

This could be the last NCAA Football game.

and yes there will be a pack coming out that will include new uniforms and it will be free. They haven't said when or which uniforms they would be, hopefully it is all of them.

and yes there will be a pack coming out that will include new uniforms and it will be free. They haven't said when or which uniforms they would be, hopefully it is all of them.

Are you suggesting that because of the likeness lawsuit and potential royalties for current players?

I'm pretty sure that within the first month or 2 of the game being released they should have an update for teams like Georgia, West Virginia, Oregon state, and others but I don't understand why every adidas school doesn't have their base layers in the game and a lot of teams only have 1 in the game and not 2

I'm pretty sure that within the first month or 2 of the game being released they should have an update for teams like Georgia, West Virginia, Oregon state, and others but I don't understand why every adidas school doesn't have their base layers in the game and a lot of teams only have 1 in the game and not 2

Georgia's update is already in the game.

Georgia's update is already in the game.

And wrong...because EA is that bad.

Are you suggesting that because of the likeness lawsuit and potential royalties for current players?

That, plus there was a suit filed against EA in 2008 over the pricing of their products, which EA reached a settlement. The settlement includes EA set up a $27 million fund for consumers who have bought NCAA, Madden, and Arena Football since 2006. The settlement also dictated EA will ot renew its licensing agreement with the NCAA (which expires after NCAA 14) for atleast five years. Some like PastaPadre have said its unlikely EA will be allowed to do a game without exclusive licenses and that no other developer will likely try to take a run at it. A lot of people want 2k to try, but their statements have seemed to suggest outside of the NBA theyre not interested in licensing and especially the NCAA with the likeness lawsuits.

Archived