NCAA Football 14

MGoBlue98

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NCAA Football 14 Uniform Packs 7 & 8 Now Available

Both uniform packs seven and eight are now available for NCAA Football 14. You can pick them up at a cost of $1.00 each.

Pack seven features new uniform parts for North Carolina, Nebraska, Notre Dame, San Diego State, UCLA, and Wisconsin. Pack eight features new uniform parts for Fresno State, Georgia Tech, Maryland, and Vriginia Tech.

Per loccdogg26 over at Operation Sports:

Ok guys here is the list I compiled:

NC: not sure (?)

Nebraska: "Unrivaled" black uniforms with white helmet black facemasks.

ND: the uniforms worn against Arizona St.

San Diego St: 13 uniforms

UCLA: LA Midnight Unis

Wisconsin: 13 uniforms also 13 red helmet white facemask.

Fresno: 13 uniforms also helmet with "bulldogs" logo.

GT: 13 gold helmet 13 blue jersey 13 white jersey 13 gold pants 13 white pants

Maryland: redpride unis

VT: 13 camo unis.

* IMPORTANT * Apparently there is an issue with the ND uni's that can cause the game to freeze on the uni select screen. Supposedly EA is aware of the problem and is working on it.

from what I've been able to glean over at OS some of these aren't part of preset uni's, so you have to change individual components to see them.

Re ND issue: a guy over at OS reported that he deleted all of the uni packs, re- DL'ed #7 and was able to get it the 13 Shamrock Series uni's to work without freezing. He is now in the process of DL'ing other packs one at a time to see if one of them is causing the problem.

Uniform Pack #7

Nebraska Helmet

Unrivaled

Nebraska Jersey

Unrivaled

Nebraska Pants

Unrivaled

Nebraska Gloves

Unrivaled

Nebraska Gloves

Black

Notre Dame Helmet

Shamrock Series

Notre Dame Jersey

Shamrock Series

Notre Dame Pants

Shamrock Series

Notre Dame Gloves

Shamrock Series

UCLA Helmet

LA Midnight

UCLA Gloves

LA Midnight

UCLA Jersey

LA Midnight

UCLA Pants

LA Midnight

Wisconsin Helmet

Red

San Diego State Helmet

Black

San Diego State Jersey

Black

San Diego State Jersey

White

San Diego State Pants

Black

San Diego State Pants White

Uniform Pack #8

Maryland Helmet

Red Pride 2.0

Maryland Gloves

Red Pride 2.0

Maryland Jersey

Red Pride 2.0

Maryland Pants

Red Pride 2.0

Fresno State Helmet

Black

Fresno State Helmet

Cardinal/Bulldog Script

Fresno State Helmet

White

Fresno State Jersey

Black

Fresno State Pants

Black

Fresno State Jersey

Cardinal

Fresno State Pants

Cardinal

Fresno State Jersey

White

Fresno State Pants

White

Georgia Tech Jersey

Blue

Georgia Tech Jersey

White

Georgia Tech Pants

White

Georgia Tech Pants

Gold

Arkansas State Jersey

White w. base layer

Arkansas State Jersey

Red w. base layer

Arkansas State Jersey

Black w. base layer

Arkansas State Gloves

Red

Virginia Tech Helmet

Camo

Virginia Tech Jersey

White Camo

North Carolina Helmet Blue Helmet/Black NC

I downloaded the new packs and it didn't contain the Ark State stuff nor the UNC helmet.

per loccdoog26 over at OS:

"Hey I just noticed something I deleted all the packs except for 7 and went to choose North Carolina and the "13 alt blue" now has the black NC logo. The Notre Dame thing works also."

uncaltbluehelmet_zps7384673e.png

Re:Ark St - did you try selecting indivdual uniform pieces? I think I remember seeing in last week's WKU update that they have '13 solid red pants that didn't show up in any of their preset combos.

NCA14XBX_1_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_rqf_zpsd55b33

I just got the game yesterday. I was wondering if anyone could answer a uniform pack question. If I start a dynasty and I then get the uniform packs, will they be picked up in the ongoing dynasty mode or will they only be available in exhibitions and new modes?

I didn't start one/didn't buy the packs yet, just was curious. Thanks

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

I just got the game yesterday. I was wondering if anyone could answer a uniform pack question. If I start a dynasty and I then get the uniform packs, will they be picked up in the ongoing dynasty mode or will they only be available in exhibitions and new modes?

Yes, if you add uniform packs, they will be available in your ongoing dynasty.

Does rice ever get fixed?! Just bought the game and started dynasty with UTSA for a challenge, played rice and they had numbers on bottom and top of their shoulders! Wth?! This is what no comp does it stops the urge to make a top notch game esp since it's the last one it should be perfect on all levels! Either way I have only had time to get uni pack 1&2 going to buy the rest only if small crap like this is fixed!

Yes, if you add uniform packs, they will be available in your ongoing dynasty.

Cool, thanks a lot. I was hoping, and suspected, that was the case.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Does rice ever get fixed?! Just bought the game and started dynasty with UTSA for a challenge, played rice and they had numbers on bottom and top of their shoulders! Wth?! This is what no comp does it stops the urge to make a top notch game esp since it's the last one it should be perfect on all levels! Either way I have only had time to get uni pack 1&2 going to buy the rest only if small crap like this is fixed!

Virginia Tech's orange jersey has had the TV numbers on the shoulders and arms for the last two years without a fix...so I would not hold your breathe waiting on Rice to be fixed.

spacer.png

Regarding Texas' helmet, numbers on helmets and on sleeves bothers me because it's redudant.

If you have humbers on the side of your helmet there shouldn't be numbers on the sleeves.

The numbers are terrible, ruins a great helmet.

Archived