NCAA Football 14

MGoBlue98

They released the demo yesterday, and the video seemed to match the number of individual elements. I'm really disappointed by the lack of the Michigan UDL and road version uniforms.

Not so fast my friend!

just saw a video of Ultimate Team from someone with Season Ticket, and look what I found:

Picture7-1.png

MegatronSig2.jpg

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They released the demo yesterday, and the video seemed to match the number of individual elements. I'm really disappointed by the lack of the Michigan UDL and road version uniforms.

Not so fast my friend!

just saw a video of Ultimate Team from someone with Season Ticket, and look what I found:

Picture7-1.png

But it was not in the uniform options in the game.

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

So I've uploaded my NCFA teams. The gloves are all black with whatever color insert the primary is. Shoes are blacked or whited out but are still the Nike, UA or adidas shoes depending on what roster your team uses. Disappointed with that but not surprised. Players blending into each other so far has not occurred. The physics engine seems to be spot on. I've had runners stumble over defenders legs or run into their blockers and be knocked back rather than sliding through them.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Is there any chance the new uniforms for NCAA 14 will be included in an update for NCAA 13? I'm 99% sure the answer is no, but I felt it was worth asking since I don't plan on buy this year's version.

That is literally the dumbest thing I've ever read on here. Why would they give people an incentive to keep their old game and not buy the new?

camnewton2.jpg

Auburn University Alum

Is there any chance the new uniforms for NCAA 14 will be included in an update for NCAA 13? I'm 99% sure the answer is no, but I felt it was worth asking since I don't plan on buy this year's version.

That is literally the dumbest thing I've ever read on here. Why would they give people an incentive to keep their old game and not buy the new?

They would presumably make you pay for the new uniforms, but as I pointed out, I already knew the answer.

They would presumably make you pay for the new uniforms, but as I pointed out, I already knew the answer.

They stopped updating the uniforms before the season even ended last year, so they aren't going to offer the new ones for NCAA 13. I'm carrying an extra $60 in my wallet now, to buy the new unis. :)

savedpictures013-1.jpg

Not so fast my friend!

Picture7-1.png

So let me get this straight, to get the most current uniforms of a team, I have to purchase DLC. To get uniforms (like the old pro combat from Miami) that were in the game at one time, I have to play that Ultimate team stuff??? Buy packs of cards, win an all mascot game, etc??? I might be skipping football for the first time in about 10 years.

KISSwall09.jpg

Not so fast my friend!

Picture7-1.png

So let me get this straight, to get the most current uniforms of a team, I have to purchase DLC. To get uniforms (like the old pro combat from Miami) that were in the game at one time, I have to play that Ultimate team stuff??? Buy packs of cards, win an all mascot game, etc??? I might be skipping football for the first time in about 10 years.

No the ultimate team is just for ultimate team and the dlc is just for new stuff. So it appears they took out uniforms like Michigans UTL uniforms and there numberd helmets.

EDIT: I just checked and your Miami Uniforms are in.

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

Seem to have most of the uniforms right. There's a uniform store that is closed right now, but I bet that'll be fun when it gets opened up.

I'm not likeing the overall game though... looks kinda cartoonish, and it seems like all of the CB are on steroids

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

Seem to have most of the uniforms right. There's a uniform store that is closed right now, but I bet that'll be fun when it gets opened up.

I'm not likeing the overall game though... looks kinda cartoonish, and it seems like all of the CB are on steroids

Did UGA's facemasks come out grey in the final product? Because ugh if so.

im irritated with the grey facemask thing... and the fact that va tech has numbers on the sleeves AND shoulders on the orange jerseys, which sit on top of the shoulder stripes... two years in a row thats happened. thats my fav jersey from vt and i cant even use it cause it bothers me soooooooooooooo much

Now since the game is out has anyone found any uniforms jerseys helmets etc. without using the presets in the game? Anything that was not in the videos or anything

I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but Vandy's previous set with the piping is in there and Arkansas' previous two sets are there, so they did leave in the earlier uniforms. I haven't checked every team.

savedpictures013-1.jpg

Archived