NCAA Football 14

MGoBlue98

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arkansas State's red jerseys with claw marks have the same issue.

Yep, went from no TV numbers to three (ASYMMETRY!).

x5fKrWg.png

But at least these jerseys were awful, so there's no good reason to use them anyway.

Arkansas State's red jerseys with claw marks have the same issue.

Yep, went from no TV numbers to three (ASYMMETRY!).

x5fKrWg.png

But at least these jerseys were awful, so there's no good reason to use them anyway.

Rice has a similar issue "in the game" ( tv numbers on both the sleeves and shoulders). Also, my Coogs are still sporting C-USA patches on their jerseys and helmets. :(

I know one thing, the gray facemask issue is driving me nuts! I mean come on EA as several teams with white facemasks have gray ones in game. However, over on the teambuilder site the helmet have the correct facemask. The teams I have seen so far include:

Kentucky, Oklahoma, Georgia, California and many many more.

spacer.png

Yeah playing against Rice the double numbers on the sleeves drove me nuts. A&M is also missing their SEC patch, but the Adidas logo is there of course. Also wish they would have the black uniforms and special helmet for the Aggies.

And this kids, is why monopolies are bad. First time since 2003 I haven't picked up a copy. I've heavily debated it for the last 3 or 4 years. This year, I'm very confident in my decision not to purchase.

I am in the same situation. I would pre-order this months in advance and I didn't even bother getting the thing. I'm also debating the same for Madden. It's the same stuff every year. Same mistakes. Old uniforms (now you can purchase what your team wears which is bs), same glitches, taking out features, putting them back in a few years later and hyping them up. I was going to get a PS4, but I bet they just port in Madden with no real "new system" experience. Maybe next year for both on a new system...

KISSwall09.jpg

I wish you could customize more things, like creating stadiums and what not. And that in detail. Or creating alternste uniforms. Sure they try to improve on gameplay but the game can be so much more than just simply playing a football game.

I wish you could customize more things, like creating stadiums and what not. And that in detail. Or creating alternste uniforms. Sure they try to improve on gameplay but the game can be so much more than just simply playing a football game.

I know it's kinda silly but I've always wanted to be able to edit the goalpost padding and little things like that.

Let's worry about getting a game that is actually an accurate simulation of football before we worry about the visuals.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I know it's kinda silly but I've always wanted to be able to edit the goalpost padding and little things like that.

Yes! Things like that would be so awesome! Wish they cared/could care about those things

Yeah, this will be as good as any year to save your money. Apart from the uniform flubs, the "no huddle" glitch really ticks me off. I can't get a play in to save my life in that game against the CPU. Seriously considering getting an exchange at GameStop tomorrow.

Yeah, this will be as good as any year to save your money. Apart from the uniform flubs, the "no huddle" glitch really ticks me off. I can't get a play in to save my life in that game against the CPU. Seriously considering getting an exchange at GameStop tomorrow.

Meaning it's business as usual for Haumiller and his team of hacks. Lots of fluff but they can't put out a good gameplay product to save their lives.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

It just kills me when they get little details like making sure the right team has the right receiver gloves, etc., but then they blow something obvious like colored facemasks. Wisconsin and FSU both have grey facemasks in this game. The other thing I don't get is why is it so hard to include throwback uniforms? You KNOW people will pay for it, so why not do it?

Also, with the "Ultimate Team Challenges" this week you have to play the all star University of Miami Hurricanes...featuring QB...DOUG FLUTIE and kicker OLINDO MARE! Great...Flutie threw the hail mary touchdown for Boston College AGAINST Miami. Mare played in Miami...but in the pros for the freakin' Dolphins! How can they screw that up so bad?

I'd love to see some throwback unis in this game such as....

tumblr_m6jr62M1JY1ra52v1o1_500.jpgrn_g_fredtaylor_ms_400.jpg

ed-reed-miami-hurricanes-baltimore-ravens.jpgncf_u_heisman1997_390.jpg

333w.jpgrecruits40_t607.JPG

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived