RoughRiders99

2017 World Baseball Classic (USA is WBC Champion, 2021 Bracket on bottom of Page 9)

Glad that the USA is winning

Just have a feeling that in the championship it will be USA vs Canada.

Looking forward to 2021, I am expecting Uganda to have a team in the qualifiers due to how quickly the sport is growing

Yeah, by 2021, I would expect a few African teams to finally reach the qualifying level. Perhaps Curacao?

If you guys would love to talk with me about teams and tournament structure and venues for 2021, you can PM me! :-)

But not right now. I'm focused on simming the championship round and building the championship "wallpaper."

Looking forward to working with you guys!

Looking forward to 2021, I am expecting Uganda to have a team in the qualifiers due to how quickly the sport is growing

Yeah, by 2021, I would expect a few African teams to finally reach the qualifying level. Perhaps Curacao?

Curacao is in the Caribbean and is part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands team. There aren't many African nations with good baseball programs outside of South Africa, Uganda is an exception, because the game is growing so quickly there. Who knows, maybe Uganda's success will inspire other African nations to build up their youth programs.

JdXFN97.jpg

All of the teams shown in the uniform lineup are the countries that have received an automatic bid to the upcoming 2021 World Baseball Classic.

Q4FDWRb.jpg

The Final Bracket

AJ3ikWV.jpg

USA! USA! USA! Now, if only all this would happen in 2017!