PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

Wow. I think that the problem with the San Antonio kits would be that there's too much blank space at the bottom of the Alamo on the home and road. It looks...wonky. It's a bit of a dilemma because moving it down might prevent it from looking like a prominent part of the jersey.

Buffalo I love love love. The left side of the wordmark does look a bit off and I don't know what it is!

The cup. Exciting stuff. Congrats on the record! Well deserved, and we get to keep going! :)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. I think that the problem with the San Antonio kits would be that there's too much blank space at the bottom of the Alamo on the home and road. It looks...wonky. It's a bit of a dilemma because moving it down might prevent it from looking like a prominent part of the jersey.

Buffalo I love love love. The left side of the wordmark does look a bit off and I don't know what it is!

The cup. Exciting stuff. Congrats on the record! Well deserved, and we get to keep going! :)

Wow. Noce Job. My only complaint is that the "CHARGE" looks funny. I'm not sure how to fix this though

Im gonna come up with something new on the Defenders Jerseys. May have rushed that a bit. You guys a fan of the alternate??

As for the "CHARGE" I skewed it wonky like on purpose. My thought on the concept is that its based on two things simultaneously. Electricity and a stampede. the stampede is kind of abstact but when Buffalos Charge...you get the idea. Either way theres a ton of energy emitted. Whether you were to get a electrocuted or run down by a herd of buffalo you're gonna look a little shaky. Thats the look Im trying to convey by the wonky angles that theres energy running through and its unstable.

To elaborate on the Cup: I will be done with the semester next Tuesday and I really hope to crank out some International concepts in the mean time and organize the tournament. The actual voting will begin as Santa arrives at midnight the 24th.

Great work as always, Windell, and congrats on breaking the record! The negative space on San Antonio's jersey's does bug me a bit, but I do like the alternate uniform a lot, and the court is great too. Really like what you have on Buffalo so far also. And I'm super excited on the Coalition Cup - what a Christmas present! Are you going to be going into more detail about how that's going to work before it starts or will we get an extra surprise on Christmas? And yay for more international concepts, always a welcome addition.

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

What if the gray outline was the lighter blue like it is in the script and the lightning bolts and stars were gray. I think it looks a little too wintery with the way it is now. However, that color scheme is a great fix from what you had.

So like this?:

CHARGE3.jpg

What if you used the light blue with the shade of yellow from the earlier color set? I think it'd be a really great color scheme. The only problem that I could see would it being light blue with yellow and being named the Charge, much like the San Diego Chargers :( I do like what you have going on right now though. The light blue with gray looks great!

Heres the kits for Buffalo, I went with the second look. Here ya go! Americas Done!!

CHARGE-1.jpg

CHARGE-3.jpg

CHARGE-2.jpg

I am very confused by this. The C logo has the first attempt, with the blue bolts on the inside and the gray outline. The bolt also has a gray outline. You said you went with the second look though. Still, I love it!

tinysig.jpg

Archived