PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkpiranha

Great update. However, I'd consider making the outline around the streaks coming off the tire sharp, rather than rounded. You have pointed streaks that conflict with the rounded outline right now.

Great update. However, I'd consider making the outline around the streaks coming off the tire sharp, rather than rounded. You have pointed streaks that conflict with the rounded outline right now.

Thanks. I agree completely with your suggestion and will fix that. It will be reflected on the flickr when I get it posted.

I have a feeling today may be the day we hit 2000! I have a new team and almost have their jerseys done with this and that post plus the comments on both I think we make it over the hump.

And I have 25 little surprises for ya when we do. (One surprise for each of the top 20 teams and one for the last five unranked concepts.)

on to current events...I give you the Montreal Red Rogues!

REDROGUES.jpg

Nice logo, but why did you write "Les Voleur Rouge" on the badge, and "Les Voleurs Rouges" under the "Red Rogues" ?
Just asking, but I guess that's due to distraction.

(And yeah, the correct sentence is "Les Voleurs Rouges", so, there's a problem with the badge.)

1401793756-espn-soccer-league-1.png

Nice logo, but why did you write "Les Voleur Rouge" on the badge, and "Les Voleurs Rouges" under the "Red Rogues" ?

Just asking, but I guess that's due to distraction.

(And yeah, the correct sentence is "Les Voleurs Rouges", so, there's a problem with the badge.)

Totally just a typo. Thanks for pointing it out! I'll fix it right away.

The primary for Montreal is the best logo you have done yet. Will a correct guess on the surprise choose the next team?

sure but you'll only have three options since it has to be from the middle east....better guess fast

#2000!!!

And the surprise is......

COURTS ARE BACK!

Here the top 5

SIN-3.jpg

MUSKETEERS-3.jpg

TWISTERS-5.jpg

SERPENTS-2.jpg

GAELS-3.jpg

More to come later...I have 25 of the 79 teams done.

Special thanks to Darth Brooks for the court template that I modified for my liking.

And a very special thanks to any one who has ever posted on this thread!!!!!

Archived