Windell918

PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

I don't like the idea of a new color here. Its already two blues and two greys plus white. 5 is usually the color limit I try to adhere too.I agree the word mark needs something. The outline like on the primary and secondary didnt work well.

I like the bolts idea but I cant decide where they would work well.....ideas???

You could place them around the court. Like what you did with the hoofprints for NH.

Huh? Oh no you didn't, did you actually make some original court logos for the stadium?

I just photoshop painted a few to match the color scheme if that what you mean

I'll be honest, I really don't like the new Detroit. All of your work is good, and the updates almost always make them MUCH better. But this one... the original, while not great, had character. This seems almost corporate. It's something I'm more likely to see on an auto body shop than on a sports team.

I'll be honest, I really don't like the new Detroit. All of your work is good, and the updates almost always make them MUCH better. But this one... the original, while not great, had character. This seems almost corporate. It's something I'm more likely to see on an auto body shop than on a sports team.

I kinda see your point. Corporate I guess was kind of an inspiration a little. The colors were taken from GM. I wanna see how it all translate to the unis and floor first then I may throw it all in the trash. But given your last point you're really gonna hate the alternate jersey I'm working on lol.

I kinda see your point. I wanna see how it all translate to the unis and floor first then I may throw it all in the trash. But given your last point you're really gonna hate the alternate jersey I'm working on lol.

Oh goodness, I'm expecting a mechanics outfit now...

I kinda see your point. I wanna see how it all translate to the unis and floor first then I may throw it all in the trash. But given your last point you're really gonna hate the alternate jersey I'm working on lol.

Guess Im getting predictable..... -__-

Guess Im getting predictable..... -__-

You? Predictable? That joke should've been made 19 days ago on April Fool's Day :P You're just really good at subtle hints XD

Well heres the payoff...well see how ya like it.

FORCE2-1.jpg

FORCE-2-1.jpg

FORCE2-2.jpg

FORCE-3.jpg

I did merge the old wordmark with the new.

Detroit looks great. I actually had them pretty far up already compared to some other people, but this moved them right into the top 10. We'll see how it stands though since lots of courts have yet to be unveiled.

Nice job on the Force, colors looked a ton better on the uniforms than I thought they would. One critique would be to make the wrenches just a little more subtle.

Heres a new set of five! Kicked it back to do some of the originals! Plus tweaked Detroits wrenches.

FORCE-4.jpg

NOISE-5.jpg

HARLEQUINS.jpg

ARCHERS-3.jpg

SKYLINERS-2.jpg

FIREBIRDS-6.jpg

Very nice work on the 5 new courts, especially Toronto.

You have got to be kidding me. The subtle ``staining`` on Toronto`s court interacts with the logo, with the tower.

Detroit does look stunning. Can`t quite imagine gradient pants, but very impressive.

Well heres the payoff...well see how ya like it.

FORCE2-1.jpg

FORCE-2-1.jpg

FORCE2-2.jpg

FORCE-3.jpg

I did merge the old wordmark with the new.

Love the alt with the name-tag on the front

WOW. Detroit is most definitely top 10 now. Stunning.

alright fast! we had about half of the courts done: what's your top 3??

Hard question. I'd have to say Topeka (for sure), Maryland, and New Delhi.

Heres the update I came up with for Indy. Lots faster. Lots better! IMO of course.

IGNITION2-3.jpg

IGNITION2-2.jpg

IGNITION2.jpg

Great improvement (way late, haven't visited). The Ignition needs to be flipped over so people can read it.