PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

I don't like the idea of a new color here. Its already two blues and two greys plus white. 5 is usually the color limit I try to adhere too.I agree the word mark needs something. The outline like on the primary and secondary didnt work well.

I like the bolts idea but I cant decide where they would work well.....ideas???

You could place them around the court. Like what you did with the hoofprints for NH.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be honest, I really don't like the new Detroit. All of your work is good, and the updates almost always make them MUCH better. But this one... the original, while not great, had character. This seems almost corporate. It's something I'm more likely to see on an auto body shop than on a sports team.

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

I'll be honest, I really don't like the new Detroit. All of your work is good, and the updates almost always make them MUCH better. But this one... the original, while not great, had character. This seems almost corporate. It's something I'm more likely to see on an auto body shop than on a sports team.

I kinda see your point. Corporate I guess was kind of an inspiration a little. The colors were taken from GM. I wanna see how it all translate to the unis and floor first then I may throw it all in the trash. But given your last point you're really gonna hate the alternate jersey I'm working on lol.

I kinda see your point. I wanna see how it all translate to the unis and floor first then I may throw it all in the trash. But given your last point you're really gonna hate the alternate jersey I'm working on lol.

Oh goodness, I'm expecting a mechanics outfit now...

I kinda see your point. I wanna see how it all translate to the unis and floor first then I may throw it all in the trash. But given your last point you're really gonna hate the alternate jersey I'm working on lol.

Guess Im getting predictable..... -__-

Guess Im getting predictable..... -__-

You? Predictable? That joke should've been made 19 days ago on April Fool's Day :P You're just really good at subtle hints XD

Archived