Windell918

PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Kingston, Biloxi, Yaounde

Disagree. Its like that on any tire. Words rotate around the center axis.

alright fast! we had about half of the courts done: what's your top 3??

Little Rock, Biloxi, Yaounde

These courts are nice. On the team side, what city are you planning to create next?

Either Tehran, Bangkok or Istanbul. Haven't decided yet. But this it will be back to the good old U.S. of A.

What if the circles on the Shredders' court were vinyl albums?

Then that would eliminate an idea I have for a concept later ;)

Plus I really like the two-tone court look and haven't done it this way yet. The cavilers do it so I thought it'd be fitting.

It looks like the sideline design isn't the same on Cleveland's court. The green is not the same on both sides

I really like Tokyo's court, but could you maybe add some white to the "paint" area?

I really like Tokyo's court, but could you maybe add some white to the "paint" area?

I agree. A direct reference to the rising sun flag would work. Change the black to white.

Plus I really like the two-tone court look and haven't done it this way yet. The cavilers do it so I thought it'd be fitting.

Is it for the Boise Noise? Just a random guess.

I agree. A direct reference to the rising sun flag would work. Change the black to white.

Is it for the Boise Noise? Just a random guess.

Yep that would be random.....especially since Boise's already done. But no I mean a concept...like a brand new team concept that I haven't got to yet. One of the last 16 USA teams.

In other news, I have five more courts ready for your viewing pleasure this fine evening. Plus a couple that I tweaked thanks to feedback. I guess Cleveland is more of a redo than a tweak...but whatever here ya go!

BUZZ-4.jpg

RISING-4.jpg

SHREDDERS-3.jpg

SQUADRON-3.jpg

DRAGONS-3.jpg

REDS-5.jpg

TRACKERS-4.jpg

Those new courts are nice. Adding white to Tokyo was a definite improvement. For St. Louis, it seems redundant to have 5 different airplanes. Maybe replace the two in the corners with an St.L?

Those new courts are nice. Adding white to Tokyo was a definite improvement. For St. Louis, it seems redundant to have 5 different airplanes. Maybe replace the two in the corners with an St.L?

I guess I can kinda see that but how many "squadrons" have just 3 planes?....The whole goal here was to make it look like they were doing a fly over. Didn't work?

I guess I can kinda see that but how many "squadrons" have just 3 planes?....The whole goal here was to make it look like they were doing a fly over. Didn't work?

That makes sense, maybe make those two corner planes bigger so that they are closer in size to the other three.

none of the planes are the same size because of the 3d effect I'm going for the smaller planes are farther away bigger planes are closer to you

I'm loving the courts. My only problem with them is that I'm having lots of troubles not giving them 4s and 5s on my 1-5 ranking system. I'm liking the update for Cleveland. Wasn't much of a fan of those stage lights.

Stl looks perfect

I was working on the next court this morning and found some issues with my template. The circles were slightly oblong and a couple of my guidelines were off a smudge. Plus I think the circles were a bit to big. So I changed all that up. I think that why i was having so much trouble fitting round graphics in there right with teams like biloxi and Beijing. Anyway the template is fixed and Ill be spending today fixing the teams I've done. Wont change any of the layouts just have to tweak some sizes a little. Pretty fast process really. Takes about 5-10 minutes per team. So if you don't get any new courts today thats why. Have a good Thursday.

St. Louis is too busy. Plus, for practical concerns, the circles are covered up, which would make officiating difficult. What if instead of fully rendered jets, it's their semi-transparent shadows?