Windell918

PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Well heres the payoff...well see how ya like it.

FORCE2-1.jpg

FORCE-2-1.jpg

FORCE2-2.jpg

FORCE-3.jpg

I did merge the old wordmark with the new.

Why is the Palace logo on the court if they play at Joe Louis? St. Lois' court is soooooooo cool!

Well heres the payoff...well see how ya like it.

FORCE2-1.jpg

FORCE-2-1.jpg

FORCE2-2.jpg

FORCE-3.jpg

I did merge the old wordmark with the new.

Why is the Palace logo on the court if they play at Joe Louis? St. Lois' court is soooooooo cool!

Because I didn't double check my spread sheet and just thought I had this whole league memorized haha!

Luckily your timing is perfect and I am working on that court right now for the tweaks. Ill fix it right away! Good catch!

As for STL. I love it and hate it now. I don't wanna change it but I really like The Dark Fishy's idea.

Is the team with vinyl albums Nashville?

Is the team with vinyl albums Nashville?

Now you know I don't just give things away like that. That would make sense though huh?

Took a break from the court resurfacing to get together my 80th concept together. This set come from the land of Thailand. There are so many "tiger" concepts out there I wanted to take my turn at it. And theres no area where they are more abundant. But I can't just name a team the "tigers" Im not a lions tigers and bears kinda guy. So I came up with this rendition. Hope ya like the Bangkok Thaigers!

THAIGERS.jpg

I don't know if it was intentional, but between the wide open eyes, and the dark space on his chin that looks like it could be an open mouth, this tiger looks like he just got caught doing something sneaky.

Never saw it a different way, other than a little surprised mouth. That's a chin?

Color scheme, almost burnt orange, brown and tan is really ingenious,

The color scheme is great but not a big fan of the tiger or the font

Colors, wordmark, and secondary logo are fantastic, the primary though, looks like :jawdrop:

Um. Yea. Here's the deal. I did that tiger and next to the reference pic it looked great. Now I see it here after some time and im disgusted.gonna be redo that one big time...sorry....you guys fans of the name though?

The thaigers is the best mascot you have came up with yet

Um. Yea. Here's the deal. I did that tiger and next to the reference pic it looked great. Now I see it here after some time and im disgusted.gonna be redo that one big time...sorry....you guys fans of the name though?

Yes, the name is great.

Can I just say this has been probably my favorite concept thread I've ever seen on these boards?

permission granted :-) thanks!

Did some studying. Looked at some thai art. Looked at some tiger logos. Came up with a Take 2 Im pretty happy with!

THAIGERS-1.jpg

Yes! Improved 10 thousand million trillion percent!

Take out the diamonds from the bottom, and this is GOLD. Alt and Wordmark with 'em will suffice.