PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well heres the payoff...well see how ya like it.

FORCE2-1.jpg

FORCE-2-1.jpg

FORCE2-2.jpg

FORCE-3.jpg

I did merge the old wordmark with the new.

Why is the Palace logo on the court if they play at Joe Louis? St. Lois' court is soooooooo cool!

Because I didn't double check my spread sheet and just thought I had this whole league memorized haha!

Luckily your timing is perfect and I am working on that court right now for the tweaks. Ill fix it right away! Good catch!

As for STL. I love it and hate it now. I don't wanna change it but I really like The Dark Fishy's idea.

Took a break from the court resurfacing to get together my 80th concept together. This set come from the land of Thailand. There are so many "tiger" concepts out there I wanted to take my turn at it. And theres no area where they are more abundant. But I can't just name a team the "tigers" Im not a lions tigers and bears kinda guy. So I came up with this rendition. Hope ya like the Bangkok Thaigers!

THAIGERS.jpg

Guest darkpiranha

I don't know if it was intentional, but between the wide open eyes, and the dark space on his chin that looks like it could be an open mouth, this tiger looks like he just got caught doing something sneaky.

Um. Yea. Here's the deal. I did that tiger and next to the reference pic it looked great. Now I see it here after some time and im disgusted.gonna be redo that one big time...sorry....you guys fans of the name though?

Um. Yea. Here's the deal. I did that tiger and next to the reference pic it looked great. Now I see it here after some time and im disgusted.gonna be redo that one big time...sorry....you guys fans of the name though?

Yes, the name is great.

Archived