PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't get me wrong, I love the execution and all of the diamond, really add something cool to the identity, plus you have something to work off of for the court and jerseys, looks great on the alt and wordmark, just unnecessary on the primary.

All 3 logos are top 10 guaranteed, wouldn't be surprised if there was at least 1 first, but for me, the jerseys are a tad too out there. Love the idea, think most of the patterns work, but if you declutter a little bit, It'd be great. Primary logo is much better BTW. Great work

All 3 logos are top 10 guaranteed, wouldn't be surprised if there was at least 1 first, but for me, the jerseys are a tad too out there. Love the idea, think most of the patterns work, but if you declutter a little bit, It'd be great. Primary logo is much better BTW. Great work

Agree with this. Just tone down the stripes a little on the uniforms and maybe add some more to the court.

On the jerseys, I would give a heavier emphasis on the diamonds and maybe remove the stripes altogether. Also, maybe include a bit more white? Logos are amazing, overall, another solid set.

Took to the advice and made some changes...first when with a more consistent striping pattern...i think here more stiles helps to balance it out. I then carried the same pattern over to the court. I also swapped the tan out for white in the unis and a few other places.

THAIGERS-7.jpg

THAIGERS-9.jpg

THAIGERS-6.jpg

I personally like the logo, but a friend of mine pointed out that it looks nearly identical to a character from a TV show. philomena_by_gratlofatic-d48p5g7.png

Yea its close. Damn near inspired by. Friend of yours huh? Whats wrong. To embarrassed to admit you love you some My Little Pony along with your accusation. Truth is I was watching it with my daughter the other day and this bird was on there. I had wanted to update the firebird and thought that was a great look. So I used it as a reference but I made it my own so whats your point?

What American city do you plan to create a team for next, Windell? You said after Bangkok you would be headed back to the USA, and Charlotte looks nice.

im having such a hard time with this right now. I have so many ideas for those last 16 that I've been itching to do for a while. I know im going do the rest of the courts first and have everything squared up at 80 with everything. I know I will be alternating US teams and international teams from here on out. But im not sure on whats next yet.

What American city do you plan to create a team for next, Windell? You said after Bangkok you would be headed back to the USA, and Charlotte looks nice.

im having such a hard time with this right now. I have so many ideas for those last 16 that I've been itching to do for a while. I know im going do the rest of the courts first and have everything squared up at 80 with everything. I know I will be alternating US teams and international teams from here on out. But im not sure on whats next yet.

Charlotte really needed an update and you perfected it. The logo is a big step up the ladder. The font looks more clean now.

And if your having trouble with what US team to do next, you could always chose Omaha

Charlotte really needed an update and you perfected it. The logo is a big step up the ladder. The font looks more clean now.

And if your having trouble with what US team to do next, you could always chose Omaha

As a Nebraskan, I was hoping you'd say that ;) And I like the update for Charlotte. One problem I had with Charlotte was also the glow on the jerseys.

Archived